Hi! -New to the forum.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Andy

Hi! -New to the forum.

Postby Andy » 13 Nov 2016 00:15

Hello! My name is Andrea (friends call me Andy)

A bit about me: I'm 23 years old and I'm from Venezuela. I've always had in depth dreams with lots of details. Naturally had some lucid dreams when I was little without really knowing it even had a name.

When I was about 15-16 I started (along with my best friend) to learn about and experience lucid dreaming. I was eventually able to have them at least once a week. Same happened to my friend. After a while I decided to quit it for a series of reasons. Sometimes I did still have them naturally.

Right now I want to get back to it, I always enjoy it and I find dreams in general fascinating. I'd like to write about my experience here and also learn about all you guys experiences! I do however have some questions/doubts/fears (?) that I'll probably post about in the forum later on.

Nice to meet y'all!! (Ps. Sorry if I make grammar mistakes, english is not my main language :p)

Pilgrim

Re: Hi! -New to the forum.

Postby Pilgrim » 13 Nov 2016 01:24

Hi! Your communication is great! No one cares about grammar. Glad you are here. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”