Hey

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Lynnmlm

Hey

Postby Lynnmlm » 13 Nov 2016 08:49

Names Malcolm I'm 20 made this account bc I recently found the absolute easiest and effective way to wild and I have to share this with the world. I've showed all my friends my parents their friends people from my Church and they are now all active lucid dreamer's. All you have to do is sleep for a few hrs 4-6 wake up stay up til you get super tired then go to sleep sitting at a desk with your head down. Everytime I do this and am able to go to sleep I get sleep paralysis every single time. I don't even try i think it's because your body not used to sleeping like that for extended periods and it just allows you to see that transition to sleep you normally miss out on. I hope everyone who's sees this tries it it will change your life all I do is wake up go to sleep at my desk I don't try to meditate which I do, or count anything or lay perfectly still all I do is try to go back to sleep and all of sudden I'll be laying their and itl feel like Im asleep then out of nowhere my ears will pop and I'll get a huge wave of sleep paralysis. It always happens like this I be laying there feeling relaxed then I'll basically be asleep and then I'll get huge wave's of sleep paralysis. It basically wakes me up then from there you just wild. It's by far the best method I've found and I've been trying to lucid dream since I was 7 and read about it finally learned how to wild when I was 16 that was a game changer and from there I've been trying to find a better way then 2 week ago I stayed up to late and had class in the morning went to class and dozed off and I was really tired so instead of taking a light nap I dozed into full blown night sleep and as I was laying their head down in the back of the class I got huge wave of sleep paralysis and I know how to lucid dream already and am familiar with this but I'm in class like I still hear the lecture going on but I am starting to wild. I could open my eyes and see the person in front of me through the cracks In my folded arms and perfectly hear the lecture. It freaked me out when it happened and instead of changing my breathing and waking up I went with and I got full paralysis couldn't move at all. At one point I heard the professor say is he sleep and someone next to me said yea he's knocked out and he was like must of had a crazy night let's let him rest then I started getting visuals and had an actual lucid dream in my bus law class woke up talked to my friend and verified all the combos. It was crazy I knew from there if I did that in the middle of the night I'd definitely get me sleep paralysis. It worked I told everyone I knew and know I'm telling you hope it works.

Lynnmlm

Re: Hey

Postby Lynnmlm » 13 Nov 2016 08:52

*Combos is supposed to be convos.

Pilgrim

Re: Hey

Postby Pilgrim » 14 Nov 2016 05:46

Sounds cool! I never have been aware of true sleep paralysis. I'm not sure that I would want to experience intentional interruption to sleep as your method requires. I do have regular lucid dreams, however. Yesterday, I became aware of being in a dream, when I saw my cat who had passed away a few days ago. I knew that she could not be real, but I was so amazed by how vivid the dream was.

Happy to hear of your method in case I ever want to try it. :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”