[Goal 0] The Squad

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
star64rogue

[Goal 0] The Squad

Postby star64rogue » 18 Nov 2016 05:33

Goal 0 reached: Enter a lucid dream.

Hi there.
It's a bit difficult to remember the whole dream, it was so long and so complicated.
The dream started with a special units team. I was in a squad. We had strange weapons and equipment. It started with a location I saw in the "Game of Thrones" series. We were playing a very aggressive game, after that, we (my squad) were sent to London for a special mission. We were passing over the river Thames, it was rainy and dark, and it was sensible that the danger is close. As I looked upon the Big Ben, I woke up lightly, said "dream, reality... ok" and went back to the dream stage. There I looked at the Big Ben again, and said: "dream, reality... Aha! This is a dream!".
I held up my weapon confidently and walked over the bridge to reach the objective. We finally reached a parking lot where all of my relatives were waiting with all of their cars. I didn't wanna ride with my family so I thought: "What if I drive mine?" and used my dream power to persuade my mom to let me drive my own "MVM" (there was a reason I was insisting on this brand, but I dunno :P) so I went into the street to find my car, in the middle, I thought "what's this strange costume I'm wearing???" As I tried to change them, the dream collapsed... :|

And that's it! Sweet dreams!
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Philoni

Re: [Goal 0] The Squad

Postby Philoni » 18 Nov 2016 22:17

Maybe you tried to wish for your clothes to change too early. In your first lucid dream just try touching stuff, take decisions by yourself and get accustomed to the new enviroment. Don't try imagining something complex like teleporting to the moon as the dream would instantly collapse.
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

star64rogue

Re: [Goal 0] The Squad

Postby star64rogue » 19 Nov 2016 03:51

Yea thanks! Btw my awareness was too low after all, and maybe I was too excited. I shouldn't have done that. I'll try some RCs next time.
Judy: "He was right about one thing..."
"I don't know when to quit."

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”