I Realised its a Dream but then I woke up.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Tashay

I Realised its a Dream but then I woke up.

Postby Tashay » 21 Nov 2016 02:46

:roll: okay as of now I can realise in my dreams that its a dream but the stupid thing is I end up forcing myself to wake up without thinking twice about lucidity. It isn't until I wake up that I realise what just happened and get mad. I had quite a scary dream and in it I thought 'I'm dreaming,OK wake up wake-up' and I woke up instantly regretting it.Another one was in a dream i realised i was going Lucid i got too excited and woke up.(dam) Its like me in my dreams has a totally different mind.Anyways it occured numerous times and I still did the same thing. I'm still working on trying to not wake up,keep calm and go lucid smoothly... :) :roll:

Philoni

Re: I Realised its a Dream but then I woke up.

Postby Philoni » 21 Nov 2016 03:46

Medidate often works for relaxation. You could also try just to breath and say calmly "I'm dreaming" without screaming it
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Price

Re: I Realised its a Dream but then I woke up.

Postby Price » 21 Nov 2016 04:53

Waking up when you first realize you are lucid is common. What I did to help me stabilize my dream is to feel my hands and sing a song. Let me explain: Say you are having a dream and realize you are dreaming. You get super excited and then the visions on the dream start to go fuzzy, or fade out. Oh no, you are waking up. What you want to do is sing a song and start clapping or feeling your hands. Sound and Touch are the last to go in a dream. The entire dream could turn to black, but as long as you are clapping/rubbing your hands and humming to yourself, you are still asleep. Soon the color and vision will come back and you will be in a different dream, but still have your lucidity.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”