How does my sleeping schedule affect my ability to Lucid dream?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
damianeq02

How does my sleeping schedule affect my ability to Lucid dream?

Postby damianeq02 » 22 Nov 2016 02:25

Most of the nights I dont get that much sleep, usually around 6-7 hours, can too little sleep affect my ability to Lucid Dream? Also, does it matter what my sleeping schedule is in general? for a made up example could a person sleeping from 11pm till 8pm be more likely to lucid dream rather than a person who sleeps from lets say 2am till 12pm? So a person who sleeps in?

Haradaska

Re: How does my sleeping schedule affect my ability to Lucid dream?

Postby Haradaska » 24 Nov 2016 20:21

This is funny because I literally just tested this last night. Lately I have been going to bed at 10-11 pm and waking up at 5-6 am. yesterday I went to bed at 6pm and woke up at 7 am. I had my personal record of remembering 6 dreams last night, they were all pretty vivid. I would definitely encourage getting as much sleep as possible judging off of my little experiment. Also, yes I would keep a constant sleep schedule if you want a more reliable amount of dreams. Of coarse, when I had to go to home school, I could go to sleep whenever I wanted and wake up whenever I wanted. This made for some crazy dreams but made for some tired school days since I woke up at random times(0n purpose). Hope this helped.
"my friend urinated on my pc"~Computer troubleshooting sub

damianeq02

Re: How does my sleeping schedule affect my ability to Lucid dream?

Postby damianeq02 » 12 Dec 2016 23:42

Thanks a lot for the info ^_^

Return to “For Beginners”