Hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
damianeq02

Hello

Postby damianeq02 » 22 Nov 2016 02:34

Hey, Im Damian, im 17. I live in Ireland but originally come from Poland :D My goal is to learn how to lucid dream as often as possible, its really an amazing experience although ive only had like 2 or 3 proper lucid dreams so far :D I remember I used to get them before, I had dreams where I was in a world from a tv show ive seen and i was deciding for myself what powers ill use to fight the villains x'D I didnt even really know that lucid dreaming was a thing back then though so I just assumed they were just good dreams, but now im pretty sure I was at least partly lucid in them. Ive started trying a lot of techniques and im really hoping to get good at this after some time :)

dayzrp

Re: Hello

Postby dayzrp » 22 Nov 2016 12:48

Hey there welcome here hope you are going to like may do you do wilds or dilds?

damianeq02

Re: Hello

Postby damianeq02 » 23 Nov 2016 20:40

To be honest im only starting so so far im trying out all of the methods :D Im gonna give them all a go again for like another week or two and see which one works for me :) which one do you recommend?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”