Will it be harder to learn how to Lucid Dream if I watch or listen to things while falling asleep?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
damianeq02

Will it be harder to learn how to Lucid Dream if I watch or listen to things while falling asleep?

Postby damianeq02 » 22 Nov 2016 02:37

Ever since I was small I have a habit of either listening to or watching a video while falling asleep. Im not sure if this will make it harder for me to lucid dream because although I do this every single night ive managed to have like 2 or 3 lucid dreams so far. Ive also managed to get into sleep paralysis while watching a video, I could hear it playing beside my on my phone while I was in it :D If I want to be successful at lucid dreaming should I try to stop this habit?

Philoni

Re: Will it be harder to learn how to Lucid Dream if I watch or listen to things while falling asleep?

Postby Philoni » 22 Nov 2016 02:56

Well, experts say that you shouldn't watch tv, use the computer or cellphone 1 hour before sleep because your body thinks it's day and make it harder for you to sleep. Honestly I think this is not true anymore since I'm just like you and have had no problems so far
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

damianeq02

Re: Will it be harder to learn how to Lucid Dream if I watch or listen to things while falling asleep?

Postby damianeq02 » 23 Nov 2016 20:41

Awesome :D Thanks for the answer ^_^

Return to “For Beginners”