OBE from a Lucid Dream

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Price

OBE from a Lucid Dream

Postby Price » 22 Nov 2016 06:55

I have tried in the past to have an OBE from a lucid dream and couldn't because I would simply end in another dream. This time something different happened. I was taking a nap and was sort of dreaming. The dream was in black and white and this is a sign that I wasn't fully in a dream. Also I entered the dream from a WILD, so the the dream had not solidified yet. Basically the dream was that I was in a hotel and forgot my key. I realized that I was dreaming and so walked through the door. Then I thought, hey lets try an OBE.

I focused on the area above my head and thought about projecting out of it. I entered into a tunnel. I had a rushing and vibrating feeling. At this point the dream vanished and I was in darkness. There was still the sensation of being sucked up through a tunnel and energy all through my body, but no visuals. In the past I would get stuck in this tunnel and vibration feeling and eventually I would come back into my body and wake up, so I new I wanted to try and do something different. So This time I made the intention of trying to get out of the tunnel. I used my body and hands and crawled out of the tunnel like I would crawl out of a 2 story window. When I jumped from the window. The sensations of the tunnel and vibration feeling ended and I was floating in my room. The room was dark ( I was napping and the lights were off) I saw my bed and myself in the bed. I then fell into my bed and into my sleeping body and woke up.

I was happy with my attempt.

Summerlander

Re: OBE from a Lucid Dream

Postby Summerlander » 12 Dec 2016 20:06

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17624

:mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Re: OBE from a Lucid Dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 02 Jan 2017 11:21

Its not a good idea to try to go OBE from a lucid as you are then just likely to dream you are getting lucid as whatever you think during a lucid often appears and that doesnt at all mean its real. A dream state is a very confusing state to have a astral projection from as one isnt really even aware of where ones real body truely is in relation to where you are in a dream.

If you want to work on astral projection, its best to quit working on LD and instead work on energy raising techniques along with ways to get out of the body. Best to probably quit doing LD entirely for at least several months as if one is in a habit of going into a LD state you will tend to find that one keeps going into a LD state rather then actual astrally projecting as the states though similar are actually different.

It is far easier to develop real astrally projection if you are awake and fully aware and in a meditation state rather then asleep, where you can actually tune in with ones own energy and start to move it away from the physical body to cause a separation.

"
I focused on the area above my head and thought about projecting out of it.
"

issue with that is you were asleep so your dream head wasnt even your real head and you werent hence then even focusing on a real chakra point to move out throu. The lucid dream will appear to create whatever you are thinking about it all. You can test out what Im saying. Next time you think you've astral projected from a LD, go next door and check out something you dont know about and then go back and look once you are have woken up to see if you were just dreaming or whether you really were astral and looking at real things. I will almost guarentee you will find it isnt real if done from a dream state.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”