What ever i do nothing seems to work

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
dayzrp

What ever i do nothing seems to work

Postby dayzrp » 23 Nov 2016 15:52

This sucks im trying lucid dreaming for awhile now and nothing happend does any one has tips

Beethoven

Re: What ever i do nothing seems to work

Postby Beethoven » 23 Nov 2016 19:54

How long have you been trying?

Sunflowerbader

Postby Sunflowerbader » 25 Nov 2016 14:01

I had my first "full" lucid dream after 2 and a half months. It seemed like it was never going to happen. Patience paid off. Lucid dream number two is yet to appear bit I have way more confidence. And it seems that people who persevere for years can lucid dream whenever they want(ish) so the long game is the important thing. It may take a few years to get good but then you can enjoy decades of skillful dreaming. No skill worth having comes easily.

Also, doing tai chi stuff, you need a lot of patience to get anywhere, and impatience can hold you back. Enjoy the journey to lucid dreaming.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 25 Nov 2016 15:39

dayzrp wrote:This sucks im trying lucid dreaming for awhile now and nothing happend does any one has tips

Stop trying. If nothing happens still then you're now cut out for this.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Dec 2016 14:00

cant tell what you are doing wrong as you didnt give a detailed account of exactly the things you are trying to achieve LD, so I cant give you tips.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”