How was your first lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dayzrp

Postby dayzrp » 24 Nov 2016 16:48

Dont know if i can post it here so if needed feel free to delete this

And what can you expect with your first lucid dream thanks ^__^

Philoni

Re: How was your first lucid dream

Postby Philoni » 25 Nov 2016 02:07

Would answer but I still haven't got 1. How did you get to lucid dream?
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

edgzamora2

Postby edgzamora2 » 25 Nov 2016 08:18

My first lucid dream is considered a semi-lucid dream due to the fact that it was short. So I was in this room that was a small office. The four people in this room (including me) were talking about clouds. I then turned around , facing a glass sliding door that was opened, and walked out looking up at the clouds in the sky. For some reason I realized I was dreaming and I screamed "Clarity Now!!" which made everything more clear. I decided not to do anything crazy such as flying because I was afraid the dream was gonna collapse. I saw a girl ( same age as me) and walked over to ask her if she knew this was a dream. When I got to her I put my hand on her shoulder, she turned around to see who it was and when she saw me she smiled. (How does she know me?) I asked her , "do you know this is a dream?" , In which she answered, "yes". Then I woke up. :(.

dayzrp

Postby dayzrp » 25 Nov 2016 12:08

Philoni wrote:Would answer but I still haven't got 1. How did you get to lucid dream?

Sorry i didnt had one yet haha sadly

dayzrp

Postby dayzrp » 25 Nov 2016 12:10

edgzamora2 wrote:My first lucid dream is considered a semi-lucid dream due to the fact that it was short. So I was in this room that was a small office. The four people in this room (including me) were talking about clouds. I then turned around , facing a glass sliding door that was opened, and walked out looking up at the clouds in the sky. For some reason I realized I was dreaming and I screamed "Clarity Now!!" which made everything more clear. I decided not to do anything crazy such as flying because I was afraid the dream was gonna collapse. I saw a girl ( same age as me) and walked over to ask her if she knew this was a dream. When I got to her I put my hand on her shoulder, she turned around to see who it was and when she saw me she smiled. (How does she know me?) I asked her , "do you know this is a dream?" , In which she answered, "yes". Then I woke up. :(.

A lot of people say dont tell people in a dream that it is a dream but idk if this is true or not

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”