Teenager first Lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Lucidteen15

Teenager first Lucid dream

Postby Lucidteen15 » 25 Nov 2016 15:45

I finally had my lucid dream...or somewhat like that..I was in a dream but took a while for me to notice ..and when I finally notice ...I was excited ..I remember my exact words I Can finally Lucid Dream ! I was floating and doing back flips as it was start to fade ..and I
was feeling like I was going to wake up...the dream was crazy ..but I'll tell that another time..it went pitch black couldn't move my arms..but didn't feel no presence at all I just couldn't move ..was it a form of sleep paralysis..and why it never let me finish my dreams ...I felt no presence ..no demonic stuff...nothing on top of me...no pressure ..just couldn't move ? Any one else had this experience.

ShahdaeKW

Re: Teenager first Lucid dream

Postby ShahdaeKW » 07 Dec 2016 02:12

Lucidteen15 wrote:I finally had my lucid dream...or somewhat like that..I was in a dream but took a while for me to notice ..and when I finally notice ...I was excited ..I remember my exact words I Can finally Lucid Dream ! I was floating and doing back flips as it was start to fade ..and I
was feeling like I was going to wake up...the dream was crazy ..but I'll tell that another time..it went pitch black couldn't move my arms..but didn't feel no presence at all I just couldn't move ..was it a form of sleep paralysis..and why it never let me finish my dreams ...I felt no presence ..no demonic stuff...nothing on top of me...no pressure ..just couldn't move ? Any one else had this experience.

You probably got too excited so the dream ended early. Rub your hands together and feel the warmth when that happens.
May the intelligent beings of love smile upon your heart,
~Shahdae Williams~

taniaaust1

Re: Teenager first Lucid dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 02 Jan 2017 08:48

Lucidteen15 wrote: I

If you couldnt move it was sleep paralyses. Which can happen when we are in a half awake/half asleep kind of state and transitioning from one state to the other state
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”