Crazy children hospital Lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Lucidteen15

Crazy children hospital Lucid dream

Postby Lucidteen15 » 25 Nov 2016 16:01

I was in a school/hospital . Me and my bro was exploring the class rooms. We was just exploring. Then a genitor lady told us to get out of there. It had the abc letters and all that stuff. Toys,puzzles and full of color. Not to mention building blocks. So I tell my Bro come on lets go.As I walkout I see this room. I bang the window. I'm shocked what I have seen. It was a cartoon character in a hospital gown.It looked so real.I was terrified it was disturbing. This character looked familiar. Like I seen it before as it looked like a cartoon show I watched before. Then the doctors where muppets. Some like on Kermit the frog looking puppets.They was human like . I ran faster. It was getting more disturbing. As I ran I try to look back . I seen some things but couldn't make it out. Then I thought to myself is this a dream. I said "This is a dream". Then I felt a since of control . I knewed right then and there I was Lucid dreaming. So I jumped and floated in the air did all kinds of flips.It felt good I wanted to explore what was more in them rooms. Them odd characters.

Price

Re: Crazy children hospital Lucid dream

Postby Price » 02 Dec 2016 06:29

Congrats on becoming lucid!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”