First lucid dream experience

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Ostio

First lucid dream experience

Postby Ostio » 25 Nov 2016 18:18

Hello everyone,
This morning I had my first lucid dream. It was awesome. But the fun and weird thing is that I had 4 separate little lucid dreams. I woke up for 5 mins to go pee in the morning and went back to sleep normally. In my dream, I suddenly realisedI was dreaming (it was at my school and it was different). I did my rc afterwards. During the dream I found out that as a permanent reality check, the center of my vision is distortioned, kind of like those camera filters. This happens only when I concentrate on it, and it doesn't bother at all. What do you think, is it some kind or RC that works for me? Because this is what I used as a reality check in the next three dreams.

Now, what did I do? I was at my school, and when I realised I was dreaming, the idea got to me in 2 seconds. Now, I don't know if this is apropriate here but to my defense I am a 16 years old teenager, and at this age, the testosterone level hits the ceiling. So I ran around the school, trying to find a nice girl, and did my thing. In LD, the sexual consent is automatic (for me). I woke up just like after a wet dream.

The next dream was the same with another girl but no wetness. The third one I tried to but the whole school was running after me running after a girl. In the fourth one, I went in the streets and encountered a lot of fantastic things, products of my imagination. It was the most "educative" one. I learned a lot of things about my LD environement.

to conclude, I am very happy of my first(s) LD, and I think I got pretty lucky also. Does any of you have the same vision distortion like me? Or did any of your lucid dreams start just by thinking about it?
Last edited by Ostio on 30 Nov 2016 05:37, edited 1 time in total.

Philoni

Re: First lucid dream experience

Postby Philoni » 26 Nov 2016 02:57

Wow! Your very lucky to have your first lucid dream. Congrats!

I would like to have dreams as same as yours if you know what I mean ;)
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Lucidteen15

Postby Lucidteen15 » 26 Nov 2016 03:49

I didn't get any regconiton on my post . Nice one though man. I'm gone try to Lucid dream again tonight

Ostio

Postby Ostio » 30 Nov 2016 05:36

Philoni wrote:Wow! Your very lucky to have your first lucid dream. Congrats!

Yeah, it is of course an amazing... feeling ;)
Also got lucky not waking up at any time because of the intesity of the dream!

Price

Postby Price » 30 Nov 2016 06:33

Congratulations! BTW I would be lying if I said my first LD didn't include sexual gratification. It is something about the heightened emotional states that one experiences in a lucid dream. Here I am 20 years later and I still chase a little tail now and then in the LD. If you want to try and do other things, the key is to set a strong intention of your desired LD activity before you go bed so you can remember your LD activity.

But hey it is your first LD so congratulations!

The visual distortion is something I never heard of, but if it works for you keep it up. It will be interesting to see if that continues in future LD or not.

Philoni

Postby Philoni » 01 Dec 2016 04:04

Ostio wrote:
Philoni wrote:Wow! Your very lucky to have your first lucid dream. Congrats!

Yeah, it is of course an amazing... feeling ;)
Also got lucky not waking up at any time because of the intesity of the dream!

What method did you use to lucid dream
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Blankfoote

Postby Blankfoote » 19 Dec 2016 12:01

Congratulations :D , my first time, and according to others', ended on a scary note so I'm glad that didn't happen to your dreams.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”