Being someone i know while dreaming

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Fusmagar

Being someone i know while dreaming

Postby Fusmagar » 26 Nov 2016 17:53

So the other night i found myself being in two body's at the same time while dreaming. My body seemed to be in a field somewhere looking at this beautiful sky that had orange and red clouds and purple high lights. And i was in the body of a close friend of mine and i could see her with her family and interacting with them, but with my mind in her body. When i switch between body's i could find myself in her presence for a matter of moments and she would say something to me and i couldn't hear what she said. When I tried to clarify what she said i would be sent back to the field. I would get up and start walking back to her not really knowing why but i guess my only reason was to find out what she said. Seeing her has been confusing me lately because we have only known each other for a short time but she has become a constant in my dreams, she seems to show up and walk and experience my dreams with me. This is strange for me because I've never had something like this happen before. Any thoughts?

Philoni

Re: Being someone i know while dreaming

Postby Philoni » 27 Nov 2016 03:34

1. You like her
2. You found a way to join other people dreams
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”