Dild

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
dayzrp

Dild

Postby dayzrp » 27 Nov 2016 18:17

What are the best ways to dild?

MysticalMeadows

Re: Dild

Postby MysticalMeadows » 11 Jan 2017 00:32

-> I'm no expert <- The most common and successful way to do a DILD is using the technique MILD (Mantra-Induced-Lucid-Dream). To do a MILD all you have to do is tell yourself before you go to bed and as you're in bed about to go to sleep that you will have a lucid dream. You should say some very short and clear like "I will be aware and lucid in my dream" and repeat this constantly as you drift off to sleep. Make sure you say it very confidently and know that you will have a lucid dream with out a doubt, because if you don't fully believe that it will happen it more likely won't happen. Another thing you should do is keep a dream journal and write down what you remember from your dream(s) every morning even if you don't remember much. This will greatly increase your dream recall and dream vividness which will greatly increase your chances at a lucid dream (a dream journal is a must have for any lucid dreamer). Another thing that you should do to increase your chances at a DILD is to do reality checks during the day even if it's completely obvious that you're not dreaming. And really just question your reality and be more observant during the day, so it will carrying on over to your dreaming life. Hope this helps. :)

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”