Asking for ultimate LD skill

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Sunflowerbader

Asking for ultimate LD skill

Postby Sunflowerbader » 28 Nov 2016 20:38

I have read that people can use their LDs to practice things to gain better skill in real life, and even that they can ask their subconscious directly from their LD for help with things e.g. what do I want from life?

So, during a lucid dream, has anyone tried asking their subconscious to start making becoming lucid much easier? It seems like a fair request.

My reasons for lucid dreaming are for fun, wisdom and well-being, so I am sure that if I asked my subconscious to make it easier for me to become lucid it should be an appealing request and possibly granted, if the subconscious/dreamer of the dream has such a gift to offer.

Has anyone tried anything like this? Will anyone try it out?

alij8000

Re: Asking for ultimate LD skill

Postby alij8000 » 29 Nov 2016 21:48

i'll ask for you,
i have asked before how to become lucid without having your body to go to sleep first and there was a way but i got kicked out by my dream like 5 times ,thats 5 lucid wasted dreams,and then i just gave up.
but anyway i'll be honest with you i don't think your gonna get a favorble reply because i think your subconcious wants you to really dig deep and work your ass off,its only then it will reward you with something that you want or ask.
thats my experiance with it,
on the other hand you can forget about your subconcious and become adept at lucid dreaming yourself,
like i did,
after 6 months of lucid dreaming and trying diffrent ways to use a lucid dream to make lucid dreaming easier i finaly relized its just not going to happen,
so i dug deep and found a way to lucid dream everytime that suited me best,
i would advice you to do the same,if your anything like me you can end up going from no lucid dreams for a week to litteraly infinite numbers each day,to a point where you will actualy get physicaly tired of it and have to stop lucid dreaming just to get your energy back,
yes you heard me right,and i shit you not its very possible,but it takes practice,not a lot of practice,but maybe some 20 minutes a day for some 14 days, + taking a nap each day whilst trying a certain method (any time of day will do except at night when your going to sleep,in which case its not a nap anymore),
anyway there is no shortcut unfortunetly,
i have never asked my subconcious your exact question , and i will for you just this once , but according to my experiance with the subconcious, it will not give you the answer you want for whatever reason.
in the case where you will take up my advice (which is unlikely) this is what you can do (what i did),and i can say im fairly sure it will yeild results for you.

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18641

Sunflowerbader

Postby Sunflowerbader » 29 Nov 2016 22:27

Cheers man. But please don't waste a dream on this. I'm not after a short cut. I am happily working hard at this with 1 LD under my belt after 2 months and no intention of quitting til I'm a master.

This topic was just a thought I had. But thanks for your big, detailed answer.

alij8000

Postby alij8000 » 30 Nov 2016 00:32

not at all my friend,
i accidentaly had an LD whilst trying to sleep without LDing cuz then i would wakeup afterwards and i just wanted to get some sleep for tomorrow,lol,ironic isn't it?
i didnt get to ask anything as i wasn't expecting to LD and just kind of woke up as soon as i had the LD out of shock but for sure i'll ask next i take a nap , that'll be tommorrow probs,
and im glad to know that your commited ;) im sure your gonna do it i can see that alredy from a million miles away.
one thing to note also is that my method will unfortunetly most likely give you insomnia to a degree but fear not what happenz is that once you start after a while your actual need to sleep and eat drop down significantly i would say by about 50-70% so if you find yourself unable to sleep its not because theres something wrong,its because your body doesnt actualy need sleep.

Price

Postby Price » 30 Nov 2016 06:46

I asked my LD to teach me how to have more Lucid Dream and it answered me twice, so I think it is a good thing to do. It didn't tell me anything super magical. It told me what time specifically I should wake up and then go back to sleep.

One thing that I asked, but didn't work for me, but other said that it does. Is that you ask a dream character to come up to you in the next dream and tell you that you are dreaming. Some people say that it will work, but when I did to my dream character, well my dream character never showed up again. So I think if I was to try it again, I would address the Dream and request that all dream characters come up to me in a dream and remind me that I am dreaming. Actually I think I will make that my next LD goal.

Sunflowerbader

Postby Sunflowerbader » 30 Nov 2016 07:34

That does sound good.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”