Kundalini awakening interference with lucid dreaming,Help!

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
alij8000

Kundalini awakening interference with lucid dreaming,Help!

Postby alij8000 » 29 Nov 2016 03:06

im going trough Kundalini awakening or i may actualy be at its final stages,i can feel a deep burn at the top of my head,as if an inferno is bursting out at that exact spot at the top of my head,i can also feel electrical currents rising from below my navel going up,i wake up every single night at around 3 hours after i've slept and find it impossible to go back to sleep for some 4 or 5 more hours,also i can feel my pineal gland pumping as if it was a heart by itself inside my brain,i can even approximetly tell the shape and size of the gland itself,as well as feel an intensive burn there,
i tought maybe you know how to deal with this since its completely destroying my ability to LD,i've not had any trouble with LD as far as i remember the furthest my LDs have been from each other have been no more than 3 days but now its been 4 days since i haven't had one and it friggin sucks,
also it seems my dreams no longer make since to me forcing me to think its someone elses dreams and i always conciously wake myself up (yea i can do that but i cant get lucid for some reason)

Haradaska

Re: Kundalini awakening interference with lucid dreaming,Help!

Postby Haradaska » 29 Nov 2016 03:16

I'm sorry im not familiar with anything your saying. All I can say is wait it out. if its still a problem after a period of time, you should seek a doctor considering it it effecting your sleep. Good luck
"my friend urinated on my pc"~Computer troubleshooting sub

alij8000

Postby alij8000 » 29 Nov 2016 22:13

i just had 20 consecutive lucid dreams today LOL.
and finaly found a method to inifintly lucid dream as i pleased!
i shared it but i doubt a lot of people have the patience to go trough it,even tough it only takes some 14 days.
btw i actualy AM a doctor,and so is my dad,and actualy so is my mom.so no,this is not some sort of illness.
i appreciate the concern even tough it wasn't exactly needed since you didn't know what i was talking about in the first place.

Haradaska

Postby Haradaska » 30 Nov 2016 05:25

20? Twenty lucid dreams? Jesus, how did you get so many? especially in one day! I can manage one every 2 weeks. I didn't know you were a doctor. That probably helps a lot with knowing the loops.

alij8000

Postby alij8000 » 30 Nov 2016 10:10

here,it took me 6 months to finaly achive it but for you since you don't have to find what to do for yourself,i made this,i think 2 weeks should suffice :
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18641
but it takes consistancy to pull it off.

Haradaska

Postby Haradaska » 01 Dec 2016 03:00

I will try this. I will take a month just in case. Thanks for this. If this works i will be very happy.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 02 Jan 2017 14:34

If you have Kundalini interfering with things such as waking yourself up, try exercising during the day which help the kundalini energy flow thou better and hopefully stop waking you up.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”