Lucid Dreams with not creativity

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
wyming

Lucid Dreams with not creativity

Postby wyming » 29 Nov 2016 06:04

Hello Everyone,this is my first post and I am glad that I found this forum that I kknow it will help me to get better at Lucid Dreaming.
So I have been Lucid Dreaming for about 18 months, and in that period I've had about 20 LDs. I started having more LDs recently but the problem I have since I started Lucid Dreaming is that the scenes and places are really empty, with not variety of objects or people.

The problem I have is that when I see things in my dream clearly(vivid) I start to look to change to a different setting. Something that I really notice is that I start in places where there is no people, like if I appear on the streets I see no people or cars and there is not sound of anything, only the sound of air or of my footsteps.
Something that I also notice is that I when I appear inside of somewhere I try to find a door, and I say to myself that I will find something interesting after opening that door. But When I open doors, sometimes I only see smaller rooms or plain fields with nothing.
Also something I dreamed last night wanted to get out of the place I was and I started climbing a brick wall when I got to the top, everything was BLACK at other side!, totally black,! like if i was in a dark room.

So this is the problem I have with LDs so far, and even though some lasts like about 5-10 minutes, I am not able to make my LDs more creative with more people or objects, or change to a setting where I can find more exciting things. I hope there is anyone that can tell me what this is and how I can improve my Dreams! Thank You.

Keeboard

Re: Lucid Dreams with not creativity

Postby Keeboard » 01 Dec 2016 02:22

To teleport, just jump through a mirror or door (you can even do this with a solid object or make a portal out of nothing). You can also try ripping a hole in your environment and walking into another scene (I've only done this once). The former always works for me (although I can rarely control where I teleport to).

To summon people/objects: turn around and expect it to be behind you. Again, this always works for me. Good luck!
LD's: 30+
Current dream goal: Grow wings and fly

Philoni

Postby Philoni » 01 Dec 2016 04:03

wyming wrote:Hello Everyone,this is my first post and I am glad that I found this forum that I kknow it will help me to get better at Lucid Dreaming.
So I have been Lucid Dreaming for about 18 months, and in that period I've had about 20 LDs. I started having more LDs recently but the problem I have since I started Lucid Dreaming is that the scenes and places are really empty, with not variety of objects or people.

The problem I have is that when I see things in my dream clearly(vivid) I start to look to change to a different setting. Something that I really notice is that I start in places where there is no people, like if I appear on the streets I see no people or cars and there is not sound of anything, only the sound of air or of my footsteps.
Something that I also notice is that I when I appear inside of somewhere I try to find a door, and I say to myself that I will find something interesting after opening that door. But When I open doors, sometimes I only see smaller rooms or plain fields with nothing.
Also something I dreamed last night wanted to get out of the place I was and I started climbing a brick wall when I got to the top, everything was BLACK at other side!, totally black,! like if i was in a dark room.

So this is the problem I have with LDs so far, and even though some lasts like about 5-10 minutes, I am not able to make my LDs more creative with more people or objects, or change to a setting where I can find more exciting things. I hope there is anyone that can tell me what this is and how I can improve my Dreams! Thank You.

Try the wild method. People say it's the best way to get lucid dreams. By the way what method have you been trying
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 02 Dec 2016 02:13

Here are some suggestions -

At various times during the day, relax and direct your attention to closely observing whatever is in your environment. If your are outdoors, become more aware of the colors, patterns, textures, smells, and changes in light in surrounding trees, grass, flowers, or in city or town surroundings. If you are watching people, curiously observe their voices, changes in expression, gestures, etc.

As you walk around, concentrate on the movements of your body and how the sun and breeze feel on your skin.

Practice some kind of creative art, such as music, sculpting, a craft, singing, or dancing.

Find an interesting object that can function as a dream talisman, for instance - a special stone, crystal, necklace, or small wood carving or picture. Handle this, from time to time, during the day, and imagine that, you realize that you are holding this object in a dream, and ask it to use its own power to make something interesting and unexpected happen in the dream.

In general, concentrate on various everyday things or happenings and imagine incorporating them into an ongoing dream.

If you still become self aware in dreams about bare landscapes, then sing and dance, or sit down on the ground and play with finger paints, or build a stick house. Build a snowman or a realistic human-like stature, and try talking to it.

Experiment with turning yourself into an interesting animal, perhaps a wolf, tiger, or eagle. Experience how this animal moves around freely and curiously in the world.

wyming

Postby wyming » 05 Dec 2016 05:16

Philoni wrote:Try the wild method. People say it's the best way to get lucid dreams. By the way what method have you been trying

Thanks and I have been trying the wild method, I wake up after 3-4hrs of sleeping then i become more aware of my dreams..

ctrain46

Postby ctrain46 » 08 Dec 2016 06:34

jasmine2 wrote:Here are some suggestions -

At various times during the day, relax and direct your attention to closely observing whatever is in your environment. If your are outdoors, become more aware of the colors, patterns, textures, smells, and changes in light in surrounding trees, grass, flowers, or in city or town surroundings. If you are watching people, curiously observe their voices, changes in expression, gestures, etc.

As you walk around, concentrate on the movements of your body and how the sun and breeze feel on your skin.

Practice some kind of creative art, such as music, sculpting, a craft, singing, or dancing.

Find an interesting object that can function as a dream talisman, for instance - a special stone, crystal, necklace, or small wood carving or picture. Handle this, from time to time, during the day, and imagine that, you realize that you are holding this object in a dream, and ask it to use its own power to make something interesting and unexpected happen in the dream.

In general, concentrate on various everyday things or happenings and imagine incorporating them into an ongoing dream.

If you still become self aware in dreams about bare landscapes, then sing and dance, or sit down on the ground and play with finger paints, or build a stick house. Build a snowman or a realistic human-like stature, and try talking to it.

Experiment with turning yourself into an interesting animal, perhaps a wolf, tiger, or eagle. Experience how this animal moves around freely and curiously in the world.

I just loved reading everything you wrote here, oh my gosh

Return to “For Beginners”