Infinite LD's technique

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
alij8000

Infinite LD's technique

Postby alij8000 » 29 Nov 2016 22:02

I Shit You Not,You Can Infinitly Lucid Dream EACH DAY with this technique REGARDLESS of how many times you've failed in the past or if your having a rough period with no LD's.

PREPERATION-you need to start a certain meditation practice called ''isha kriya'',this will open your third eye within a 48 day period , but that is not why your doing this practice,your solely doing it for the purpose of rising your awareness.
as you may alredy know the whole concept of lucid dreaming is dreaming whilst aware,i belive i've said enough.
the meditation itself is about 14 minutes or so,but you may choose to do it for a minimum of 12 minutes each time.

after the first week,or maybe 10 days,you will notice you will wake up each night at around 4-5 hours (for me its 3 but thats because im more of an adept),after you;ve gone to bed,
IF YOU DO NOT REACH THIS STATE where your fairly aware once you've woken up,this means you are not prepared yet,if you can instantly laze off into sleep as you awake and don't have to necessarily DECIDE to go back to sleep,then you are not prepared yet.
you will not be able to sleep after this point (waking up so soon automaticly) most probbably,which is good,you shouldn't,this is due to your energies rising to a level where you can no longer maintain a sleeping body,
note : i would advise you to eighter have sex or jerk off before bed whilst initialy going to bed at night,before you autoawake in the middle of the night,because sexual tension actualy interferes with the technique your going to use for this next part.but there needs to be at least a minimum of 1 hour between your ''deed'' and your attempt to become lucid.

Note:-for this technique you do not require a dream journal,nor do you require reality checks or anythhing thats a pain in the arse.

-after you;ve awoken (like in the middle of the night for no reason),make sure beforehand that your neighter hungry nor bloated with food,
i would advice if your hungry when you wake up to take a small snack,no junk food,

next (considering an hour or two have passed and you feel like you can go back to bed and fall asleep), lie in your bed,perferebly on your back,and clear your head of toughts,u might think well shit thats impossible but its actualy not,the kriya you've been practicing will allow you to temperoraly clear your toughts for some 5 minutes and thats enough to get you to tranisiton.the process is simple : 1-lie in bed perferbly on your back 2-focous on your skull (the entirety of your skull) 3-don't let toughts distract you,don't fight with your toughts don't engage,just simply focous on your skull that is litteraly all you've to do 4-don't be hyped,and don't be tense,and don't expect anything to happen,just let go of the concept of time,just like you do when your doing the kriya (you will undrestand what i mean by that once you've done the kriya for at least a week each day).

and finaly before you know it you will have entered a lucid dream,now if you fail,don't be alarmed it is most likely that you haven't,get out of bed and block your nose and breeth,this is a reality check in case you don't know,and it will assure you that your dreaming.

now this is the most important part,
forget about any agenda you have for your dream,as your victory will be cut short if you don't follow these steps before venturing further.
1-Put your hands together and rub them against each other,(triggering the sense of touch)
2-try to smell any smells in the air(triggering your sense of smell)
3-watch very carefully your sorroundings focousing on the scenery,(triggering your sense of perception)
4-trigger any other sense you can think of a way of triggering,these senses will anchor you into the lucid reality.
5-levitate,if you can,try it if you've not before,its not the same as flying,to levitate,just decide you want to levitate,relax your body and let go of gravity,this in my experiance is very helpfull for staying for longer periods inside the lucid reality.

now for the final part,
Know this,each time your dream is about to fall apart,make a commitment to yourself , that your going to come back into the lucid dream without ending it,when you feel that it has ended and the dream has fallen apart,don't open your eyes,just try to see the scenery with your closed eyes,im not saying imagine,that would not help,don't imagine anything,SEE with your eyes closed,anything that you wish to see,and you will relize that you had never actualy closed your eyes,
now this might confuse you,but just go with it and you will see that it is true,it might not make sense,but not everything has to make sense.
you will be able to inifintly lucid dream using this method,i had 20 or so lucid dreams today in the afternoon using this technique,to the point where i could not take it physicaly as it puts a strain on your body,that lasted some 2 hours in realtime,i can't even tell how long it took inside.

best of luck.
hope you take my advice,this is so far what i've come to after 6 months of lucid dreaming.i've had over 120 LD's , and so far even tough i tried the lazy way,this is the only thing that has worked.

i apologize if this took so long,i give not a shit because i stand to gain nothing from this tutorial,try it if you will,laze off and keep failing at LD's or have 1 minute long LD's which leave you in owe and just plain out suck if thats your prefernce.
if my tone is not cool with you,its because im messing with you,lol,just a little after a long tutorial :D,no hard feelingz.

one very important thing for you to know,
if you get stuck in sleep paralysis which is very very unlikely,focous on one of your legs,and you will start spinning into a dream,or at least thats what happenz for me!,it just spinz me out of my body into a dream or an astral projection (still better than sleep paralysis)
FYI doing this method with the kriya the longest i have been stuck in sleep paralysis in over 120 LDs has been 5 seconds or so.

at first i did not mention this but i figured if you are going to do this method you will need to know the effects of the kriya beforehand so that you don't get confused as to what is happening.

-Third eye opening,if you begin to notice something,don't be alarmed,its normal for you to feel pressure in the middle of your eyebrows,and at the palm of your hands.
-less hunger , you will feel less hungry simply because your metabolism is preforming more efficentitly.
-less sleep requirement, you will not need too much sleep,if you continue the practice at one point you will need only 3-4 hours of sleep in 24 hours without any feeling of tiredness.
-some other stuff that aren't as important or prominent.
Last edited by alij8000 on 01 Dec 2016 22:57, edited 2 times in total.

Philoni

Re: Infinite LD's technique

Postby Philoni » 01 Dec 2016 04:11

Do we really need to lay on our back? Laying in the back causes sleep paralysis
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

alij8000

Postby alij8000 » 01 Dec 2016 22:42

you will bypass sleep paralysis because of the kriya
im not saying it will not happen,it will,but you will not even notice it because of how fast you transition from paralysisi into the dream

ShahdaeKW

Postby ShahdaeKW » 07 Dec 2016 02:35

alij8000 wrote:I Shit You Not,You Can Infinitly Lucid Dream EACH DAY with this technique REGARDLESS of how many times you've failed in the past or if your having a rough period with no LD's.

PREPERATION-you need to start a certain meditation practice called ''isha kriya'',this will open your third eye within a 48 day period , but that is not why your doing this practice,your solely doing it for the purpose of rising your awareness.
as you may alredy know the whole concept of lucid dreaming is dreaming whilst aware,i belive i've said enough.
the meditation itself is about 14 minutes or so,but you may choose to do it for a minimum of 12 minutes each time.

after the first week,or maybe 10 days,you will notice you will wake up each night at around 4-5 hours (for me its 3 but thats because im more of an adept),after you;ve gone to bed,
IF YOU DO NOT REACH THIS STATE where your fairly aware once you've woken up,this means you are not prepared yet,if you can instantly laze off into sleep as you awake and don't have to necessarily DECIDE to go back to sleep,then you are not prepared yet.
you will not be able to sleep after this point (waking up so soon automaticly) most probbably,which is good,you shouldn't,this is due to your energies rising to a level where you can no longer maintain a sleeping body,
note : i would advise you to eighter have sex or jerk off before bed whilst initialy going to bed at night,before you autoawake in the middle of the night,because sexual tension actualy interferes with the technique your going to use for this next part.but there needs to be at least a minimum of 1 hour between your ''deed'' and your attempt to become lucid.

Note:-for this technique you do not require a dream journal,nor do you require reality checks or anythhing thats a pain in the arse.

-after you;ve awoken (like in the middle of the night for no reason),make sure beforehand that your neighter hungry nor bloated with food,
i would advice if your hungry when you wake up to take a small snack,no junk food,

next (considering an hour or two have passed and you feel like you can go back to bed and fall asleep), lie in your bed,perferebly on your back,and clear your head of toughts,u might think well shit thats impossible but its actualy not,the kriya you've been practicing will allow you to temperoraly clear your toughts for some 5 minutes and thats enough to get you to tranisiton.the process is simple : 1-lie in bed perferbly on your back 2-focous on your skull (the entirety of your skull) 3-don't let toughts distract you,don't fight with your toughts don't engage,just simply focous on your skull that is litteraly all you've to do 4-don't be hyped,and don't be tense,and don't expect anything to happen,just let go of the concept of time,just like you do when your doing the kriya (you will undrestand what i mean by that once you've done the kriya for at least a week each day).

and finaly before you know it you will have entered a lucid dream,now if you fail,don't be alarmed it is most likely that you haven't,get out of bed and block your nose and breeth,this is a reality check in case you don't know,and it will assure you that your dreaming.

now this is the most important part,
forget about any agenda you have for your dream,as your victory will be cut short if you don't follow these steps before venturing further.
1-Put your hands together and rub them against each other,(triggering the sense of touch)
2-try to smell any smells in the air(triggering your sense of smell)
3-watch very carefully your sorroundings focousing on the scenery,(triggering your sense of perception)
4-trigger any other sense you can think of a way of triggering,these senses will anchor you into the lucid reality.
5-levitate,if you can,try it if you've not before,its not the same as flying,to levitate,just decide you want to levitate,relax your body and let go of gravity,this in my experiance is very helpfull for staying for longer periods inside the lucid reality.

now for the final part,
Know this,each time your dream is about to fall apart,make a commitment to yourself , that your going to come back into the lucid dream without ending it,when you feel that it has ended and the dream has fallen apart,don't open your eyes,just try to see the scenery with your closed eyes,im not saying imagine,that would not help,don't imagine anything,SEE with your eyes closed,anything that you wish to see,and you will relize that you had never actualy closed your eyes,
now this might confuse you,but just go with it and you will see that it is true,it might not make sense,but not everything has to make sense.
you will be able to inifintly lucid dream using this method,i had 20 or so lucid dreams today in the afternoon using this technique,to the point where i could not take it physicaly as it puts a strain on your body,that lasted some 2 hours in realtime,i can't even tell how long it took inside.

best of luck.
hope you take my advice,this is so far what i've come to after 6 months of lucid dreaming.i've had over 120 LD's , and so far even tough i tried the lazy way,this is the only thing that has worked.

i apologize if this took so long,i give not a shit because i stand to gain nothing from this tutorial,try it if you will,laze off and keep failing at LD's or have 1 minute long LD's which leave you in owe and just plain out suck if thats your prefernce.
if my tone is not cool with you,its because im messing with you,lol,just a little after a long tutorial :D,no hard feelingz.

one very important thing for you to know,
if you get stuck in sleep paralysis which is very very unlikely,focous on one of your legs,and you will start spinning into a dream,or at least thats what happenz for me!,it just spinz me out of my body into a dream or an astral projection (still better than sleep paralysis)
FYI doing this method with the kriya the longest i have been stuck in sleep paralysis in over 120 LDs has been 5 seconds or so.

at first i did not mention this but i figured if you are going to do this method you will need to know the effects of the kriya beforehand so that you don't get confused as to what is happening.

-Third eye opening,if you begin to notice something,don't be alarmed,its normal for you to feel pressure in the middle of your eyebrows,and at the palm of your hands.
-less hunger , you will feel less hungry simply because your metabolism is preforming more efficentitly.
-less sleep requirement, you will not need too much sleep,if you continue the practice at one point you will need only 3-4 hours of sleep in 24 hours without any feeling of tiredness.
-some other stuff that aren't as important or prominent.

I thought it wasn't good to lucid dream too often because doing so will begin to suppress our ability to distinguish reality from dream when we are trying to remember a past event in the waking world reality. No more than 1-2 times if not 3 times a week should be enough... so I read/thought, correct me if I'm wrong.
May the intelligent beings of love smile upon your heart,
~Shahdae Williams~

CaptainDrak

Postby CaptainDrak » 08 Dec 2016 07:03

I've never heard of too many LDs a week impeding on one's ability to distinguish dreams from waking reality.

Also, I'm not sure why sleep paralysis is a thing people are trying to avoid. My understanding is that it's always been a possible part of transition phases or coming out of dreams for people; that's my experience and that's what most people seem to corroborate.

And the whole thing about putting your hands together and trying to smell stuff in the air and looking at details:
I'll say that heightened sensory awareness has always been one of the greatest stabilizers for me once I become lucid. Become hyper-aware of sensory input really works wonders at cementing together the dream-state for me.

What you seem to be describing, though, is just WBTB basics with a shout-out to meditation or (perhaps) self-hypnosis, with an extended waking cycle between sleep cycles. Is the extended wake time the core aspect of what you're pushing as novel and requisite?

Crow648

Postby Crow648 » 11 Jan 2017 02:12

This does seem like a great technique. . . but please allow me to say my belief on this. My family especially my dad is extremely spiritual and takes dreams not as a fantasy world, but another dimension or realm altogether where your consciousness (not your astral body) is projected into where you can make your wildest dreams come true. However "you need to take it slow" my dad says, there are certain levels of dreamers like the gate keeper, the key holder, the "astral walker" and so on and so on. When you attain yourself to a higher level of being you are increasing your vibrational state making you more vulnerable to malevolent energies. When you take "short cuts" like this and you are able to create these every night your not really preparing yourself or building your "protective wall" because you're only able to create this protective wall by taking it slow and learning. However I did say all of this just because of my experiences and beliefs that I have had from dreams. . . In conclusion what I'm trying to say is (Dreams are not just a dream they are something spiritual and very powerful and should be taken with care when you go into this line of work)

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”