Hey guys, I'm Adam.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Errdekatriple6

Hey guys, I'm Adam.

Postby Errdekatriple6 » 02 Dec 2016 15:48

My first lucid dream was when I was 7... saying to myself over and over before going to sleep "If I have a nightmare I'll wake up, if I have a nightmare I'll wake up... didn't work as well as I wanted it to. Found myself running from some robbers with guns, hiding in a garbage can. I remembered the phrase and scread as loud as I can "If I have a nightmare I'll wake up"... stupid thing was: the robbers heard it and open the garbage can. End of first and last lucid dream. Now I'm here, struggeling for 1 and a half years, tyring to get another one. I'm mainly interested in reliving old memories and letting some surreal art come to life. Ive tried WILD arround 60 times by now, doing reality checks and dream journals without any success and it's kinda drepessing, so Im here tyring to gain new information.

Haradaska

Re: Hey guys, I'm Adam.

Postby Haradaska » 03 Dec 2016 01:05

If you've been doing reality checks and all that for over a year and a half and haven't had any lucid dreams, either you have a mental condition, your taking medications that interfere with dreams or the more reasonable explanation: you haven't been doing it right in the first place. I hope this website helps you find the right way if thats the case.
"my friend urinated on my pc"~Computer troubleshooting sub

ldreamer99

Re: Hey guys, I'm Adam. Try just forgetting about lucid dreaming for a while.

Postby ldreamer99 » 31 Dec 2016 20:16

Sometimes u can't do it because u r trying too hard. Leave it for a few days. There is a probability that u will have a lucid dream on one of these days.
When u start again Don't think -"i must lucid dream tonight ". In my opinion it just makes it harder to fall asleep. Just try to imagine what u would like to do in the dream and imagine yourself in that scene and tell yourself that whatever happens next will probably be a dream. Don't forget to do a reality check in the dream.
Just don't try too hard.

AleahAlate

Re: Hey guys, I'm Adam.

Postby AleahAlate » 01 Jan 2017 07:26

Along the lines of trying to hard, I have a hard time trying when Ive been exhausted. Especially with WILD. Even if I have been getting enough sleep the past few days and try it at the right time in my sleep cycle, sometimes stress or general fatigue prevents LD's. For me anyways. :)
ALeahAlate

Return to “Introduce Yourself”