FILD (Finger Induced Lucid Dream)

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
OroYee

FILD (Finger Induced Lucid Dream)

Postby OroYee » 04 Dec 2016 20:32

Hello this is my first post on this new account :!: :D But anyway it is a pretty simple question. If you were really tired, could you do FILD right when you go to bed? Thanks for the info!

Sunflowerbader

Re: FILD (Finger Induced Lucid Dream)

Postby Sunflowerbader » 20 Dec 2016 17:30

You don't normally get much REM sleep until later in the night. I had loads of extra dream time after not much sleep at a festival, so maybe if you're really really sleep deprived you might have more REM earlier, but I bet you're body will still want it's deep sleep first.

DreamingLlama

Postby DreamingLlama » 08 Jan 2017 17:36

What is a Fild
How do you use the method Fild??????? :?:

MysticalMeadows

Postby MysticalMeadows » 10 Jan 2017 02:28

DreamingLlama wrote:What is a Fild
How do you use the method Fild??????? :?:
->I'm no expert, but I know what it is and how it's done.<- FILD is a Finger Induced Lucid Dream. To do it, just go to sleep normally and wake up after 6 hours of sleep and do a WBTB (Wake-Back-To-Bed) and as you're trying to fall back to sleep, slightly move your index and middle finger (you should feel them moving, but not to aggressively) and do that the entire time as you fall asleep. Hope this helps. :)

MysticalMeadows

Postby MysticalMeadows » 10 Jan 2017 02:30

OroYee wrote:Hello this is my first post on this new account :!: :D But anyway it is a pretty simple question. If you were really tired, could you do FILD right when you go to bed? Thanks for the info!
I'm sure that it's possible, but it's not ideal. It's much more effective and the chances of lucidity are much higher if you go to sleep for 6 hours and do a WBTB (Wake-Back-To-Bed) first and then do FILD as you fall asleep. Hope this helps. :)

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”