Third lucid(Lost control. Again.)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Banement

Third lucid(Lost control. Again.)

Postby Banement » 10 Dec 2016 19:32

Hi.

Before I slept, I had a hard day. I was stood up for 3 hours in the same room with no fresh air. When I got home I had a headache and was generally tired. I went to sleep way earlier than I do on a Friday night also because I was bored. I fell asleep nearly instantly.

I remember walking out of a room that usually isn't in my house, near it was 2 Simpsons comics. One had "2013" on the top left with a plastic magazine cover, the other had "2008" in the top left with no plastic cover. It had the same front art as the other one. There was something written ontop the 2008 one. "Speak to your future self!" or similar. Then I had a phone call, it was my past self laughing that the advertisement was fake. I stepped outside to see my uncle point at a flat yellow building with stairs in front of it. I knew that building isn't supposed to be there so I said "I'm dreaming".

I realised I was dreaming at that point, and said out loud "Well, I'm not gonna try fly because we remember what happened last time!*" and stepped in the direction of the shop near my house, I fell face first onto the pavement(failing to walk). "Well then" I said as I got up and reached the shop. I went to the back by habit and realised I could noclip. I went out of the shop and appeared in a city I've never seen before. I lost control after loosing noclip and falling into a thick forest, the Simpsons family was around me. I got up and walked to a huge steel gate, held shut by a red pushing bar. Afterwards, I was in a tron-like game in a team of 2, so a 2v2v2v2. I was the purple colour.

Everything after that is a blur..

*"Last time" is when I tried to fly in my previous lucid, and ended up making the world a post-apocalyptic hellscape then making the sun explode by accident by tapping on it.

Lucid_Emo

Re: Third lucid(Lost control. Again.)

Postby Lucid_Emo » 22 Dec 2016 18:03

I suggest that before you try to fly walk etc, you should stabilize your lucid dream. I do this by rubbing my hands together and saying "I'm dreaming" or something like that. During your lucid dream, remind yourself that none of this is real and that you're just dreaming. You will have more control and success.
Lucid Dreams So Far: 5

Current Goal: Trying to get back on my old habits, start recording my dreams again, rekindle my self awareness, and have another productive lucid dream.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”