Unstable LDs and borderline state. Help please.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Unintended

Unstable LDs and borderline state. Help please.

Postby Unintended » 11 Dec 2016 10:33

Hi, I have been lucid dreaming for a couple of months, and have had many lucid dreams in that time. The problem is that the majority of them have been horribly short. In fact, the moment I get lucid, the dream collapses immediately. Recently, I started to try to hold on to the stimuli. I rub my hands and all that stuff. The outcome is even worse: everything collapses, and then I start to feel my paralyzed waking body, even though I feel I am still dreaming. I eventually wake up from that sleep paralysis state, which I wouldn't regard as horrible, but I'd really like to always have long, stable LDs. Can anyone please help me? :cry:

Philoni

Re: Unstable LDs and borderline state. Help please.

Postby Philoni » 12 Dec 2016 02:27

Happens to me too
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18618
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Unintended

Re: Unstable LDs and borderline state. Help please.

Postby Unintended » 12 Dec 2016 17:24

Thank you! Then I'll try an OBE next time it happens. :D Just until I master it completely... But I still have a doubt: when I find myself in SP, I only feel my body, but I am still "dreaming", or at least able to see some sparse imagery. I see nothing with my eyes, and am even incapable of opening them; I just know I am lying on my front. It doesn't look like the paralysis people usually describe. Is it real SP? Can I do an OBE exit in that state? If not, I could also try to visualise or something...

Return to “For Beginners”