Trying for 6 years :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Brainsheart

Trying for 6 years :)

Postby Brainsheart » 12 Dec 2016 17:42

Hello everyone!
I am a oneironaut (such a great word) by the name of Emil, and I have been writing down dreamdiaries for around 6 years now, only with a small amount of lucid dreams in my backpack! It has happened for me, in brief moments of clarity within the dreamworld that I have found out that is was a dream. The degree of lucidity has not grown after that though, and I have only experienced short travels with this extreme awareness. These days, and for the last year or so I have not really been engaged in it and I have not been writing down dreams, so now I am back to square one or maybe two ;) ... It's okay, Life is always like this. You gotta keep it up. But now I am on to doing it. There seems to be a bit of doubt in me saying that its not good to lucid dream, because I just wanna "go with the flow" and so on.. Its the same with day-to-day life. I'm a very spontaneous go-with-the-flow person that sometimes has a hard time only focusing on one thing (be it work or school for example - Im too much of a rebel for that). So I guess, having a sleep-routine helps and being efficient in writing diary helps... But hey, do you guys have any comments for me or viewpoints that will help me?
:D Besides that -, lots of love to all you explorers of human conciousness out there & in here ;)
Emil.

Philoni

Re: Trying for 6 years :)

Postby Philoni » 13 Dec 2016 02:42

Try listening to binaural beats for increases awareness and rem sleep
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Return to “Introduce Yourself”