Hello World, What's Up?

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
BlueMoon

Hello World, What's Up?

Postby BlueMoon » 14 Dec 2016 03:58

Hello guys, I have looked on this website for a long time and I finally decided to join the forum. I have been really trying to work on lucid dreaming on and off for the last few months, but I have had the intention to "realize I'm dreaming when I'm dreaming" basically ever since I could dream and definitely before I even knew what lucid dreaming actually was! Anyways I am really excited to join this website and hope that it will keep me motivated to continue to practice lucid dreaming. If anyone has any good tips, suggestions, or really anything I would be very happy to hear them, thanks!

Summerlander

Re: Hello World, What's Up?

Postby Summerlander » 14 Dec 2016 13:04

Hi and welcome! :)

I've got this to offer you to start with:
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/the-phase-state.html
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Philoni

Postby Philoni » 15 Dec 2016 01:59

Summerlander wrote:Hi and welcome! :)

I've got this to offer you to start with:
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/the-phase-state.html

What method/s do you use to lucid dream?
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 15 Dec 2016 02:10

My favourite is wake-back-to-bed to have WILDs and sometimes I employ DEILD. I love separarating from the perceived sleeping body OBE-style, too. But lately I've been having mostly DILDs. (There is nothing like the sudden realisation that you're dreaming. It's always a pleasant surprise for me. 8-)

Here's my latest DILD:
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18606
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

hurley774

Postby hurley774 » 16 Dec 2016 17:31

Hello everyone.

My name is Patrick H, I have been trying to lucid dream for over a year now. I have been keeping dream journals, I have about 15 full notebooks of dreams no lie. I do reality checks daily, about 10 or so a day, I get lots of sleep at night and changed my diet.
I meditate at night , read everything there is about lucid dreaming and even became a vegetarian . I just could seem to have lucid dram though, no matter what I tried and I tried about everything. I ran across this web sight, I would have never thought that simply using Turmeric and nutmeg would allow me to experience my first lucid dream I am so happy ! I cant wait to explore more.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”