Hi. I'm looking for my dream buddies.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
MaxRieza

Hi. I'm looking for my dream buddies.

Postby MaxRieza » 14 Dec 2016 04:58

Been controlling my dreams since I was a kid. Eversince I tried to do new things while dreaming and by exploring I somehow improved a lot. Now I'm 23, I can lucid dream anytime I want. I can now taste, feel, and move fast in my dreams. I met two guys, I can't control them as I like so I talked to them, the one guy said he just want to escape reality and the other one is just playing. They said they're lucid dreamers too. We tried to get each other numbers but we failed to remember any of it, we also tried to give our fb accounts but when I woke up, I can't remember it anymore. We met twice in our dreams. I don't know of this is possible but I have a small hope that they could be real and we could meet in real life.

So, if you are one of the two guys I'm looking for, then you know what to say as a proof. :D

Philoni

Re: Hi. I'm looking for my dream buddies.

Postby Philoni » 15 Dec 2016 02:04

This is definitley my favorite topic of lucid dreaming! I believe that there is a way (not discovered yet) to enter other peoples' dreams. Imagine a main server, like a video game, where people connect and dream with other people. If someone ever discovers this I'll definitley be the second one to try it out
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Return to “Introduce Yourself”