Was It A Lucid Dream?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Arai Kobzo

Was It A Lucid Dream?

Postby Arai Kobzo » 14 Dec 2016 11:11

Hello guys and girls!

Firstly, if I fail when I writing, please take it easy. My native language is not English. So, "Sorry for my bad English" :D

I know there is a lot of question like this but I couldn't stopped myself :/
I'm following this website about 1-2 week and I'm trying to become lucid when I'm sleeping about 1 month. I created a membership to this site today.
I was unable to lucid dream until last night...
I was in a place like a class in my dream. I didn't see any known face. The floor was marble... Suddenly I realised, I'm in a dream. I surprised but I was not too excited. I didn't do rc(I guess I forget it) I looked around and my view was some blurred. I was gonna try to turn around but I woke up. I can't remember that I really woke up or I woke up to another dream. But I guess, I said myself "This is a dream too..."
I don't remember what happened after this. (I didn't get a sleep paralysis). I just saw another dream but it was not a lucid dream.

So I'm wondering. Was it a lucid dream or my dream's scenario was "realising you're in a dream.".
Or there is something different?
Thanks. :)

Philoni

Re: Was It A Lucid Dream?

Postby Philoni » 15 Dec 2016 02:06

I don't know how to explain this but, if you were really aware that you were dreaming you had to have the "feeling".
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

Arai Kobzo

Re: Was It A Lucid Dream?

Postby Arai Kobzo » 15 Dec 2016 12:07

Philoni wrote:I don't know how to explain this but, if you were really aware that you were dreaming you had to have the "feeling".

Thank you for answer :)
I think I felt something but I can't remember exactly. I'm really confused about this.

Return to “For Beginners”