What's the Best Thing You've Ever Done in a LD?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
MysticalMeadows

What's the Best Thing You've Ever Done in a LD?

Postby MysticalMeadows » 17 Dec 2016 23:24

What is the most amazing thing you've ever done in a lucid dream? :)

dizzyuluru

Re: What's the Best Thing You've Ever Done in a LD?

Postby dizzyuluru » 25 Dec 2016 17:11

I honestly haven't done much of anything in my LDs as most of them are incredibly short. The best thing I've done in my LD was fly and punch holes straight through glass.
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

Philoni

Postby Philoni » 25 Dec 2016 19:12

dizzyuluru wrote:I honestly haven't done much of anything in my LDs as most of them are incredibly short. The best thing I've done in my LD was fly and punch holes straight through glass.

My gamer friend said he has had 2 lucid dreams already without trying and that he prefers having normal dreams because lucid dreams don't have a story and you need to create it by your own
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

MysticalMeadows

Postby MysticalMeadows » 25 Dec 2016 22:55

Philoni wrote:
dizzyuluru wrote:I honestly haven't done much of anything in my LDs as most of them are incredibly short. The best thing I've done in my LD was fly and punch holes straight through glass.

My gamer friend said he has had 2 lucid dreams already without trying and that he prefers having normal dreams because lucid dreams don't have a story and you need to create it by your own
That's very interesting. :)

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 26 Dec 2016 04:25

Philoni wrote:

In lucid dreams you can follow a story and be an observer or even interact with it without creating it if you become lucid in the middle of a dream (all of my moments of lucidity are sparked in the middle of a dream).
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 27 Dec 2016 18:30

Successful dream sex (which is surprisingly difficult to do without waking up), Flying (this is a given ;) ), seeing the most AMAZING sunset imaginable.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

MysticalMeadows

Postby MysticalMeadows » 28 Dec 2016 05:11

That's still pretty cool. :)

MysticalMeadows

Postby MysticalMeadows » 28 Dec 2016 05:13

Sean Jacobs wrote:Successful dream sex (which is surprisingly difficult to do without waking up), Flying (this is a given ;) ), seeing the most AMAZING sunset imaginable.
Nice. :lol:

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”