Strange Prison Dream (I felt a spider crawling on me irl!)

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
MysticalMeadows

Strange Prison Dream (I felt a spider crawling on me irl!)

Postby MysticalMeadows » 18 Dec 2016 00:07

It started off in some random dude's house where a man who I didn't know was just walking around his house (a house I did not recognize) while holding a camera. It changed from 3rd person to 1st person. After that I appeared at my school where a bunch of students were all just crowded around and the only person I recognized was one of my friends. I then appeared in a big roundish room with my friend, about 30 prisoners unchained or handcuffed, and one prison guard. The room was very dirty with old dusty book shelves on all the walls. There were spider webs and tons of spiders all over the top of the book shelves. The prison guard told us to dust off all the spider webs and to kill all the spiders for 2-3 hours. A paper towel then appeared in my hand and I got started cleaning all the book shelves top to bottom. As I was on top of one of the bookshelves I felt a spider crawling on my arm in real life, and that's when I woke up and immediately started wiping my arm and trying to kill a spider which wasn't even there. It was about 2 a.m. so it was dark so I grabbed a flashlight next to my bed and looked for a spider and there was no spider to be found. And that was it, it was kind of funny so I thought I'd share it with you all. :D

Has anyone else felt something that happened in a dream in real life, but weren't lucid?

Philoni

Re: Strange Prison Dream (I felt a spider crawling on me irl!)

Postby Philoni » 18 Dec 2016 07:31

No, but that was pretty interesting to read
Don't stop to watch the clock, do what it does; Keep moving

MysticalMeadows

Postby MysticalMeadows » 18 Dec 2016 19:51

Philoni wrote:No, but that was pretty interesting to read
I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Tama

Postby Tama » 31 Dec 2016 02:41

I feel like something like this has happened to me once... but when I woke up I actually had a bug crawling on my face :( ... Haha your dream is really interesting though!

MysticalMeadows

Postby MysticalMeadows » 31 Dec 2016 04:01

Tama wrote:I feel like something like this has happened to me once... but when I woke up I actually had a bug crawling on my face :( ... Haha your dream is really interesting though!
That's awful! Thanks. :D

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”