I'm Just Now Pursuing Lucid Dreaming :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
MysticalMeadows

I'm Just Now Pursuing Lucid Dreaming :)

Postby MysticalMeadows » 18 Dec 2016 03:02

Hello! My name's MysticalMeadows and I've known about Lucid Dreaming for quite a while now, but I never decided to try it for myself. A few days ago I decided to try it and since then I've been trying to Lucid Dream every night. I've been writing down my dreams every morning and doing reality checks through out the day. I've already noticed more vivid dreams and I can now remember my dreams since I've been trying to Lucid Dream. Although I can't lucid dream yet my dream recall has definitely improved. I barely ever remembered my dreams before I tried this out and now I can, so I'm already happy even though I can't become lucid yet. I'm never going to give up trying to lucid dream, it's the most intriguing thing I've ever known/heard about. I can't wait for the day that I experience my first lucid dream. When I obtain the ability to lucid dream, I honestly want to try everything that's fun and exciting. I don't really have specific goals of what I want to do when I can lucid dream besides talking to my sub-conscious mind. Well that's all I really have to say, thanks for reading all the way down to here. :D

Lucid_Emo

Re: I'm Just Now Pursuing Lucid Dreaming :)

Postby Lucid_Emo » 21 Dec 2016 03:42

I've actually made about the same amount of progress! I've been practicing lucid dreaming techniques for 6 days now. My dream recall and intensity has gone way up. I *might* have had my first lucid dream, but I'm not sure if it was really a lucid dream. Besides, I became lucid in midair in a falling nightmare. My eyes were shut tight and when I opened them after I became lucid, I woke up. So yeah, I didn't really do much. ;)

Anyway, nice to meet you! :D
Lucid Dreams So Far: 5

Current Goal: Trying to get back on my old habits, start recording my dreams again, rekindle my self awareness, and have another productive lucid dream.

MysticalMeadows

Postby MysticalMeadows » 21 Dec 2016 22:09

Lucid_Emo wrote:I've actually made about the same amount of progress! I've been practicing lucid dreaming techniques for 6 days now. My dream recall and intensity has gone way up. I *might* have had my first lucid dream, but I'm not sure if it was really a lucid dream. Besides, I became lucid in midair in a falling nightmare. My eyes were shut tight and when I opened them after I became lucid, I woke up. So yeah, I didn't really do much. ;)

Anyway, nice to meet you! :D
That's awesome! I'm glad you're making fast progress. :D

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 25 Dec 2016 05:36

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and I hope to see you around! :mrgreen:
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

Return to “Introduce Yourself”