One time

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Blankfoote

One time

Postby Blankfoote » 19 Dec 2016 11:33

There was one time I had a lucid dream. I thought I had a fake lucid dream experience but after research I found out that I was in fact lucid dreaming. I don't remember most of it unfortunately cause I didn't write it down because I didn't used to record my dreams. In my dream, I was in this town of a bunch of people that I knew, like my parents, cousins, siblings, and I suddenly realized that I was in a dream. As a stupid hormonal teenager I was at the time, I wasted it by running around doing stupid stuff and having sex with dream characters I didn't recognize. Well toward the end of the dream, everything went sinister. The atmosphere was dark and my mother had become 100 times scarier, and I don't mean mother type of scary, I mean she was going to kill me. She was asking "what do you think you're doing?" And I freaked out and woke up, but I woke up somewhere I didn't recognize but I thought I was awake. I woke up yet again. At first I thought I faked a lucid dream cause I woke up twice but it was so vivid. I learned about a false awakening and figured out that's what happened and I've been more than curious to go back and have another lucid dream. Haven't had one since but it was perhaps the most fascinating thing to have ever happened to me.

Sunflowerbader

Re: One time

Postby Sunflowerbader » 20 Dec 2016 07:57

Mothers really are a nightmare :lol:

So happy mine hasn't popped up in any of my dreams for a while.

Flase awakening sounds so odd. Are you keeping a dream journal now?

Blankfoote

Re: One time

Postby Blankfoote » 20 Dec 2016 16:46

Sunflowerbader wrote:Mothers really are a nightmare :lol:

So happy mine hasn't popped up in any of my dreams for a while.

Flase awakening sounds so odd. Are you keeping a dream journal now?

Yeah, I've been keeping one for about a year now. I enjoy looking back on them. I wish I'd known about all this before then though, I'd probably be a lot better at it by now, haha

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”