Hello Everyone

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Sean Jacobs

Hello Everyone

Postby Sean Jacobs » 23 Dec 2016 22:37

Hello everyone.

I had my first spontaneous lucid dream back in September of 2004. I never new about lucid dreaming prior to that event.

Here is that very short dream: I was at work, which is a large room with many low cubicles. My coworkers are all at their stations taking phone calls as usually. I am sitting up at the front of the room doing my shift lead functions and my boss (Gail) is sitting to my left, in an adjacent cubicle. Suddenly, my girlfriend walks into the room topless. I was surprised and my first thought was, "How did she get by security like that?" Then I noticed that no one else was paying any attention to this half naked woman walking by them. Then something clicked in my mind........"Oh my god! I'm dreaming!" I got really excited (which was a mistake) and thought "Hey! I can do anything I want!" Then I woke up.

After this dream I did a lot of research (books and online) and started actively pursuing LD's, off and on. I've had a total of 60 intentional lucid dreams since. Last week my wife had an unexpected LD which has triggered my interest again. In my additional research I found this website, which is fantastic (well done Rebecca).

I do have a log of all my lucid dreams which I review from time to time. It is fun to read and remember those adventures. I may post some to the forum in case anyone is interested.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

dizzyuluru

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby dizzyuluru » 24 Dec 2016 02:07

Welcome to the forum! I would be interested in reading those dreams. Anyways, good luck and I hope I see you around here.
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

Return to “Introduce Yourself”