First Lucid Dream?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
21 Savage

First Lucid Dream?

Postby 21 Savage » 25 Dec 2016 22:42

So I have been interested in trying to have a lucid dream for a while now and just realized I might have already had lucid dreams multiple times. The First time was about 2 months ago and I was walking around in D.C with a group of friends and I relized I was dreaming. Sadly I did not know what lucid dreaming was so I was unknowing of all the amazing stuff I could do. So I told my friends that I could get them free food and grabbed some candy out of the air then my dream ended shortly after. The next dream that I encountered was I had woke up and it was the middle of the night and I had to use the bathroom so I got up and hopped off my bed and relized green lazer beams shooting through my ceiling at this point I was freaking out and I just hopped in bed and closed my eyes hoping it would go away soon. I am not sure if I got up to fast but I don't know.

Lucid_Emo

Re: First Lucid Dream?

Postby Lucid_Emo » 26 Dec 2016 00:11

A lucid dream is simply knowing you're dreaming. The first one sounded like a lucid dream, the second one was probably a normal dream because you didn't actually realize you were dreaming.
Lucid Dreams So Far: 5

Current Goal: Trying to get back on my old habits, start recording my dreams again, rekindle my self awareness, and have another productive lucid dream.

dizzyuluru

Postby dizzyuluru » 26 Dec 2016 16:19

The first one was a lucid dream because you did realize you were dreaming. Lucid dreaming is just realizing you are dreaming when you are dreaming. The second one was a false awakening, which is where you have a dream where you wake up (this usually happens after LDs).
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

21 Savage

Postby 21 Savage » 26 Dec 2016 23:09

Thanks

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”