Sleep paralysis help

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Lucid_Emo

Sleep paralysis help

Postby Lucid_Emo » 26 Dec 2016 00:15

I've tried WILD and FILD a few times. After some time relaxing in bed, I start to feel urges to move my legs arms etc. I ignore them, and I start to feel numb and stiff starting with my feet and working up. But even if I lay there for a long time, I never actually paralyze just keep feeling numb. What's going on?
Lucid Dreams So Far: 5

Current Goal: Trying to get back on my old habits, start recording my dreams again, rekindle my self awareness, and have another productive lucid dream.

AI360

Re: Sleep paralysis help

Postby AI360 » 25 Mar 2017 21:09

First of all lie on ur back then try not to swallow ur saliva too much and also whilst ur doing this kepp ur mind blank

Remember don't move it may feel like you have been there for 15 mins but you've probably been there for 3 mins so don't focus on time and try not to get too stressed up about it it will come after all it does take about a week to master so don't worry if you don't get it on first night keep practising then it will come I had my first wild after about a month

;) ;) :) :D :) ;)

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”