Searching for a Dream Team

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Roussanne

Searching for a Dream Team

Postby Roussanne » 27 Dec 2016 19:55

I am looking for members of a team I recently met up with in dream.

The team may be international, so I don't know if this is the right place to look for them, but this is the only active forum on lucid dreaming I could find. :) If anyone has been dreaming of being part of a problem-solving team, I hope we can find each other, or potentially invite new members, and work together to sharpen our awareness and control, and discuss what steps might or should be taken IRL.

I am hoping we can present each other with symbols to use as a way to recognize each other, as appearances may change in dream.

I welcome new teammates but I should make clear right up front that I am not in charge of these adventures. The original team was brought together by powers beyond my pay grade. :) I do not have the skills, psychic capital, or protections to consider myself in charge. I am only hoping to explore and exercise the meager skills I do have, and be able to recognize and work with fellow dreamers if they show up in dream.
Last edited by Roussanne on 28 Dec 2016 04:57, edited 1 time in total.

dizzyuluru

Re: Searching for My Dream Team

Postby dizzyuluru » 28 Dec 2016 03:31

Elaborate more? From what I read I'm getting that you met some 'people' in a dream and you're trying to find them on this forum?
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

Roussanne

Re: Searching for My Dream Team

Postby Roussanne » 28 Dec 2016 04:53

Yes, exactly.

I'm pretty convinced that at least some of the people in a recent series of dreams are cognizant dreamers. If they aren't, then my dreams are indicating that I should probably be extending myself to try group dreaming. And from there, be able to recognize the difference between a dream character and a fellow dreamer. Being able to practice a lucid meet-and-greet would be helpful training, I think. So, I'm ready, if anyone else is!

taniaaust1

Re: Searching for a Dream Team

Postby taniaaust1 » 02 Jan 2017 05:19

I am looking for members of a team I recently met up with in dream.

Interesting, so you are looking for real people who are part of a dream team.

Im part of a dream team over at the sealife lucid dream website. We arent being all that active but we are close and there is an energetic binding between us eg when the site got started again after 7 years being inactive, several of us were drawn together again (out of the blue for no reason at all I was drawn to search for the old site though I knew it had shut down long time ago.. same for others). (I have past lives with some of these people in my dream team).

Another LD website where they have people working together...may be lucid4all. They do lucid dream challenges there as teams though it isnt working really closely together but more of a just fun challenge thing. I had some interesting lucid dreams while participating in the lucid4all challenges where I in my dream there was info which turned out to be real about other people also participating eg one was speaking german to me in the dream and then afterwards I found out she really was German! Another I experienced in a lucid dream she was casting spells, then I found out that one was wiccian. Just interesting stuff like that, it was like I was getting real info on people I was doing the dream challenges with. Another one there, I actually described her in many ways after a LD I had.

If these are a real LD group pulling you energetically in.. I hope you find it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Roussanne

Re: Searching for a Dream Team

Postby Roussanne » 02 Jan 2017 05:33

Thank you, Tania! The information is helpful, I'll be sure to check out those sites too. :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”