False awakenings helping dream recall

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
dizzyuluru

False awakenings helping dream recall

Postby dizzyuluru » 30 Dec 2016 15:09

So, I had two extremely vivid dreams this morning. After both I had a false awakening and started writing down the dreams. When I actually woke up, I was able to focus on the false awakening to recall the vivid details of both. While doing this I realized that this usually always happens after a lucid dream or a vivid dream and it helps me greatly in remembering details.

So, I was wondering if this happens to anyone else, or if you usually have a false awakening after LDs or vivid dreams. So, do you?
Lucid Dreams: 24
Dreams Recorded:344
Days recorded: 201 (Started Sept. 18, 2016)
Last updated 4/4/17

Lucid_Emo

Re: False awakenings helping dream recall

Postby Lucid_Emo » 31 Dec 2016 02:31

Yeah, I've found I have more false awakenings after vivid dreams. Which is not always good... I had a vivid nightmare, then I had a false awakening that turned into ANOTHER vivid nightmare. Left me creeped out for awhile.
Lucid Dreams So Far: 5

Current Goal: Trying to get back on my old habits, start recording my dreams again, rekindle my self awareness, and have another productive lucid dream.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”