Hi!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Tama

Hi!

Postby Tama » 31 Dec 2016 02:34

Hello!

I'm hoping to start lucid dreaming and hone the skill for various reasons. I think being able to analyze my dreams on a deeper level and be aware during my dreams will be a very interesting experience.

My siblings also laugh at my "mundane" and "boring/ normal" dreams when I share them, so being able to create a more adventurous dream may be worth while. ( Usually I only dream about everyday life, mostly about classes and school life or grocery shopping, things like that...)

Sean Jacobs

Re: Hi!

Postby Sean Jacobs » 31 Dec 2016 03:38

Hi Tama. Being lucid in a dream will be one of the most interesting and exciting experiences of your life. It is truly astonishing. I typically dream about pretty mundane stuff too, mostly because my life is all about mundane things (work, chore around the house, etc). But I do notice quite a few celebrities showing up in my dreams, but playing mundane roles.

Good luck with your lucid dreaming pursuits.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Daisy22

Re: Hi!

Postby Daisy22 » 06 Jan 2017 14:23

Hello, I am Daisy Simpson, a university professor,and I like to believe that I'm a very good professional freelance writer.I dedicated my life to writing and charity.Now I work as editor at dissertation writing services.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”