Greetings Lucid Dreamers!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Jbaltus

Greetings Lucid Dreamers!

Postby Jbaltus » 03 Jan 2017 16:09

Hello! Im some guy from Holland (Actual Holland, North Holland) and thats all i can tell about myself. I would like to keep my identity secret ;)

I have never lucid dreamed before, but i do remember some strange non-lucid dreams before.
But when i finally have the skill to lucid dream, i want to go to Space, to the International Space Station. Or to the Moon.

I am a space enthousiast and i love spaceflight, just so you know that whenever you see me!

See Ya!
Im still a learner!

Sean Jacobs

Re: Greetings Lucid Dreamers!

Postby Sean Jacobs » 03 Jan 2017 18:36

Welcome Jbaltus. I hope you have great success with lucid dreaming. We share a goal. I want to go to the moon too. My plan is to create a "dream door" and state, "This door opens to the surface of the moon, near the Apollo landing site." I just need to get some more practice with lucid dreaming so I can make that one come true.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Jbaltus

Postby Jbaltus » 03 Jan 2017 18:56

Sean Jacobs wrote:Welcome Jbaltus. I hope you have great success with lucid dreaming. We share a goal. I want to go to the moon too. My plan is to create a "dream door" and state, "This door opens to the surface of the moon, near the Apollo landing site." I just need to get some more practice with lucid dreaming so I can make that one come true.

Hello!

I have heard of the portal door method before, and i think it is how i will do it on the first try. I would also love to see the Apollo landing site, like the one from Apollo 17, there is still a rover there so i can drive around! I would also live to play around with Zero-G, that would be awesome.
Im still a learner!

Sean Jacobs

Postby Sean Jacobs » 03 Jan 2017 19:09

That all sounds fantastic. I hope you get there VERY soon.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”