I Entered the Most Wonderful LIGHT

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
mcpounds

I Entered the Most Wonderful LIGHT

Postby mcpounds » 06 Jan 2017 02:54

I recently began to move away from a 1+ years relationship that had stalled, but I missed him terribly over the holidays. I prayed and prayed for some kind of guidance. I received a text from my guy on Christmas morning, which I chose not to respond to. I haven't responded to it. On New Year's day, I had what I believe is a LD because I was aware of the sheets under me. I dreamed I was walking down a street to go home; it was a darkened street, but it didn't feel sinister. I saw up up ahead that there was a large, tall oval-shaped whitish light in the middle of the street. Walking down the sidewalk, I passed a brightly lit alcove and saw a man inside, watching me. A voice (I heard in my mind?) told me not to just walk by, but to step into the alcove and demand that the man show himself to me. I did that, and it turned out to be my guy. We had a long talk (the Voice told me what to ask, what to say.) during which time we professed that we still love each other, and that we should continue to be together. Both my boyfriend and the Voice reminded me a number of times that I should "write." I take that to mean that I need to respond to his text (so that he knows that I still care to continue our relationship). After some time, I said I needed to move on. Difficult to part, but after much hugs and kisses I stepped back out onto the sidewalk and continued on my way.

I went directly to the light and reaching it, I stepped into it. Immediately, I was enveloped by the most incredible, wonderful, golden light. It's difficult to express in words how awesome the experience was, being inside that light. The light entered my eyes, took over my body... I was so joyful, I didn't care about anything else. But then I heard my boyfriend calling to me -- he had followed me to the light! He stepped inside and he, too, was overtaken by the light. We couldn't see each other, but could still feel each other's energy. We held on to each other, so overwhelmed by the joyful, living, palpitating, golden light. Again, we promised each other we'd continue our relationship, and again he reminded me to write.

Soon, I had to leave. I had to leave so that I could get to where I needed to be in order to put into play what we had promised. I stepped out of the light and walked away; he stayed inside the light, watching me walking away. I heard him call out again to write, and we yelled to each other that we love each other, etc. Well, I have not yet returned his text -- because of FEAR. I'm afraid that I'll get hurt again. But I feel that I'm "going against" what the dream has shown me that I should do. Every day that goes by that I don't reach out to let him know I'm still interested, I'm afraid the relationship is slipping away from me.

erichsa

Re: I Entered the Most Wonderful LIGHT

Postby erichsa » 06 Jan 2017 16:12

I am not a psychologist and I am just telling you what I would do. I would contact him to have a long long talk to see why we parted, and really get to the bottom of it. Be very honest with yourself, and know you want to look back latter with out regret at the outcome.
What a Great Dream. :)

Sean Jacobs

Re: I Entered the Most Wonderful LIGHT

Postby Sean Jacobs » 06 Jan 2017 21:32

Personally, I wouldn't let the dream influence your decision to text or not text your guy. I would figure out if you want to get involved with him again based on your past experiences with him. If he is a genuinely good guy, who treats you well, and you want to get back with him then you should text him.

Your dreams are based on many subconscious things, much of it based on emotions. I know I have had my emotions lead me down the path to some very bad decisions. I recommend a rational approach.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”