Hello there

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
LucidLynn

Hello there

Postby LucidLynn » 06 Jan 2017 14:44

I'm joining this site to hopefully learn more about lucid dreaming. I believe I can have ld's nightly and the reason for joining is because although almost every time I dream I realize I'm dreaming, I sometimes have trouble controlling it. Excited to learn more about this!!

Sean Jacobs

Re: Hello there

Postby Sean Jacobs » 06 Jan 2017 21:41

Welcome LucidLynn. If you realize you are dreaming every time you dream, than you are extremely lucky. My biggest issue is not realizing I'm dreaming. I wish you the best of luck with your LD adventures. You already have the most difficult part mastered, the rest should be fairly easy once you learn the techniques.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

LucidLynn

Re: Hello there

Postby LucidLynn » 07 Jan 2017 05:08

Thanks! I always thought it was a normal thing until I was telling my husband about it and he said he had never experienced it. I'm hoping by being on this forum that I can learn the techniques to control it. I know I'm dreaming but it's still fuzzy. I wonder if it has any connection to my sleep paralysis. Since I was in highschool I've had a ton of sleep paralysis experiences.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”