falling sensation, what to do with it?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
neil

falling sensation, what to do with it?

Postby neil » 07 Jan 2017 21:02

When I attempt WILD, or indeed when I meditate or do corpse pose after yoga, I get a sensation which I feel could lead into lucid dream. I wonder of anyone recognises it and has used it.
This is what happens - I keep awareness on 3rd eye/pineal area and get those lovely blissful feelings, then the awareness of my body becomes less clear - there is a sensation there, but it does not have a 'body shape' any more - the dark oval that makes the visual field in front of my eyes becomes more of a space, and there is a feeling of movement, it could be falling or flaoting, the space I occupy could be expanding or contracting, it is hard to tell exactly. It is as though what was once a solid body, is now a swirling space of energy, it is a lot less dense. I seem to occupy more space but have less physical matter. this passes after some time.
Is there anything I can do with this? can I use it as a passage to lucid dreaming?

MysticalMeadows

Re: falling sensation, what to do with it?

Postby MysticalMeadows » 10 Jan 2017 02:22

I'm no expert, but I've heard there's often a falling sensation before an OBE (Out of Body Experience). Just imagine lifting out of your body or grabbing a rope and pulling out.

neil

Re: falling sensation, what to do with it?

Postby neil » 10 Jan 2017 23:29

thanks, will give it a go.

Return to “For Beginners”