Gaining deeper understanding in who I am

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
matthias10000

Gaining deeper understanding in who I am

Postby matthias10000 » 08 Jan 2017 14:27

Lately I have been going through a big spiritual experience (near-death-experience), I have
joined this forum so that I can get guidance from fellow ´dream travellers` into the depts of my own consciousness
Thank you for reading this and now go back to sleep! :D

HAGART

Re: Gaining deeper understanding in who I am

Postby HAGART » 10 Jan 2017 08:59

I never had a near death experience, but I think lucid dreaming is walking a fine line between the two. I heard DMT is released when we experience a near death experience, and also in lucid dreams, and although I don't think I am truly out of body, it can certainly feel that way. Lucid dreaming has opened my eyes to the larger reality too, and have gotten spiritual. I still try to debunk everything though, so bare with me.

One thing I know is that self-identity is an illusion. I learned that throughout my 'travels' of dreaming, lucid dreaming, and false awakenings, and even having false memories of who I am in dreams.

Welcome to the somewhat esoteric forum. You are among a rare few who can ever truly relate to each other.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

PachizofClewBay

Re: Gaining deeper understanding in who I am

Postby PachizofClewBay » 10 Jan 2017 15:28

Sojourn commence, recognizing that we are eternal beings experiencing this corporal sense is comforting when the initial awakening opens. The language to me began comprehension when the seeking of a pinnacle understanding, a final revelation, was released from my thoughts.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”