Ummm. . . A Dream World?! Maybe Universe?!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Crow648

Ummm. . . A Dream World?! Maybe Universe?!

Postby Crow648 » 11 Jan 2017 02:40

So I have recently discovered that when I LD, If I'm able to focus hard enough I am able to fly around my version of earth in my dream, however instead of looking like earth every little town, city, continent, is divided up into separate individual dreams I had dreamed up from before. . . It's absolutely crazy, whenever I enter one of my past dream zones I get completely absorbed into that dream and suddenly the other dreams I can visit from before disappear leaving me in the dream I entered into, I was just wondering what does this mean in a LD sense? Could this be a valuable technique for me to possible discover one of my past memories I had as a baby or maybe future references??? Why and how can I have a Dream World all to myself for me to discover what they all mean :shock: ?????? If anybody can explain this that would be great!!

cayennedesert

Re: Ummm. . . A Dream World?! Maybe Universe?!

Postby cayennedesert » 12 Jan 2017 21:19

I used to have that. I wonder what happened to it. o.o Too many dreams I guess. I painted it once. I could fly over misty mountains and each mountain would be a dream.

I would suspect you may not only find things about your past self but things that relate to your present self. You can always learn from the past. Maybe the dream will end in a different way because you have grown? I would encourage you to encourage this in yourself, though! Your mind probably has a lot to teach you.

I might meditate on this and see if I can do something like this again. I'm not so interested in going to old places but I like the certain imagery this has. It's very magical.

Edit: It could very well turn into a universe. Just try flying farther. I got to the end of the universe once, but I just woke up. It was a bit far to push all at once. I've been to other planets, though, other universes. They are really fun dreams to have.
If you would like a personal session about lucid dreams, nightmares, or interpretations my site is

Dream-Insights.com

<3,
Cayenne

Crow648

Re: Ummm. . . A Dream World?! Maybe Universe?!

Postby Crow648 » 16 Jan 2017 00:50

Thanks for the info! It was really helpful :D

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”