Weirdest Dream ever [I knew I was in a Dream but was't lucid]

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
LearningToDream

Weirdest Dream ever [I knew I was in a Dream but was't lucid]

Postby LearningToDream » 11 Jan 2017 08:47

I've just woken up about 10 minutes ago and to remember/share this dream I've went straight onto here to share.

I was at my school, walking down to my group of friends as usual when my friends were all talking about stuff from last school year, I had no idea what was going on and they were acting strange, then it hit me and I was in a lucid dream, I walked back with my hands shaking for some reason and they asked me why I was doing that and I said "I'm doing something" I didn't say that this was a dream for some reason because I thought it could actually be real. I then tried a reality check and it didn't work, this is when I started to panic a bit because I knew I was in a dream but I couldn't prove it, My friends ran off to form so I followed, the School looked different but the same at the same time (weird) I went to form and opened up the classroom but the setting changed, I was in a Big room with loads of beds, my classmates were in the beds sleeping, talking etc and I was confused but I just walked around and jumped on a bed, still doing reality checks to no avail. My crush was in the bed next to me and when I looked over and she looked at me I turned away but then she said "Of course you do" sarcastically (something like that) and then I got up and was somehow in pyjamas, I ran out into something I can't remember, I came back into the room for a brief couple of seconds then the landscape changed again, I was in a classroom with a teacher who was my "Mom" but wasn't actually my real mom. It was Lucid dreaming class and they were talking about techniques and such, I kept trying reality checks but they didn't work, I was panicking in my mind but I didn't show it to the people around me, the person behind me had a book called "Koetis" or Kotis" and I thought that was some made up thing in my mind. Then I was outside with "Mom" and she was shouting at me for "Running away" And I had no clue what was going on, I stood there trying to get my reality check to work and that's the last thing I can remember.

NOTE: I haven't had a lucid dream before and I didn't try and techniques the night before, I usually have bad recall on these things and finally I have no idea why I didn't go lucid when I knew I was dreaming. Thanks for reading :D :D :D
Last edited by LearningToDream on 12 Jan 2017 18:47, edited 2 times in total.

Summerlander

Re: Weirdest Dream ever [I knew I was in a Dream]

Postby Summerlander » 11 Jan 2017 18:12

Shouldn't this be in the lucid dream section? :D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

LearningToDream

Re: Weirdest Dream ever [I knew I was in a Dream]

Postby LearningToDream » 11 Jan 2017 20:34

I'm sure it wasn't a lucid dream. It wasn't how people described. I think it was just a Vivid dream. I remembered it as a dream, I wasn't there actually walking or breathing in the air, just a normal but vivid dream I believe. :(

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”