Hi to all the lucid dreamers

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
matthias10000

Hi to all the lucid dreamers

Postby matthias10000 » 14 Jan 2017 17:40

Hi to all of you. This is one of the more interesting fora on the internet... and I mean that in a good way! Lucid dreaming seems so awesome that I wish I could do it (my little brother is able to dream lucidly so there´s hope for me). I have started writing a dream journal and I´m realizing that my dream memory is slowly getting better. But what should I do after my dream memory is extremely strong? I´m sure you guys (and girls) can help me out with that.

Summerlander

Re: Hi to all the lucid dreamers

Postby Summerlander » 14 Jan 2017 20:45

Hi and welcome, my friend! :)

Have a look at Stephen LaBerge's dream inventory (published in his Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming) for inspiration on how to compartmentalise those dream elements that you remember.

The idea is to identify recurring topics and patterns which can potentially be used as dream signs. :geek:

Once you get used to thinking of them as dream signs you shouldn't have a problem with becoming lucid next time you dream. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

MILOWIK

Re: Hi to all the lucid dreamers

Postby MILOWIK » 15 Jan 2017 00:04

Hello aun welcome,im new here aswell ;)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”