War with the Gods

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
PumpkinofDreams

War with the Gods

Postby PumpkinofDreams » 15 Jan 2017 22:25

There's a war. A metaphysical war. I was downtown and it was sunny and hot. The buildings were collapsing around me, but I wasn't afraid. I was in rubble but I wasn't afraid. Everyone was dead or evacuated and I was alone.
The ground opens and the city falls in deep. I began a panic and the ground around me cracks and breaks. I'm falling into the hole before a black arm grabs me and pulls me out of the canyon. "We've got you." I heard and I look up at a group of non human beings blinding their faces from me by using the sun.
I'm taken to a small town where some old acquaintances practice for battle. Loki shows up and gives me a helmet and a weapon . "I know you'll fight well for me." He disappears and I'm left to practice.
Practice is interrupted by a parade. I run out and my mind screams that it sees our lover. But all I see is a beast . But I'm not afraid. We exchange lockets with images of each other in them. " youve always been the beauty and me always a beast", he said. I smile. He was endearing. I turn now. A commotion draws near. " someone's been murdered !" People are screaming it. I walk to the scene and my stomach turns. Mannequins are thrown about with paint for blood. It spills across the floor and walls in splatters , pink and yellow. It's beauty and terror. My head screams, " death of an art, an continuous cycle."

And then I wake up

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”