Lost motivation [reason]

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LearningToDream

Lost motivation [reason]

Postby LearningToDream » 17 Jan 2017 20:13

I was casually reading the forums to get some more information on Lucid dreaming and I came across something random saying People in suits can come into your dream and "Kill you in real life" if they kill you in a dream... Is this true?
They also said something about "dark side, good side and unknown side" Myth? Evidence? Fake? Because I don't want to do lucid dreaming and then die irl because of it xd. I know I sound like a idiot but some person seemed sure this was real so it just destroyed my motivation for it :(.

Now idk whether to try or give up.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sean Jacobs

Re: Lost motivation [reason]

Postby Sean Jacobs » 18 Jan 2017 14:03

LearningToDream wrote:I was casually reading the forums to get some more information on Lucid dreaming and I came across something random saying People in suits can come into your dream and "Kill you in real life" if they kill you in a dream... Is this true?
They also said something about "dark side, good side and unknown side" Myth? Evidence? Fake? Because I don't want to do lucid dreaming and then die irl because of it xd. I know I sound like a idiot but some person seemed sure this was real so it just destroyed my motivation for it :(.

Hi LearningToDream. No, it is absolutely not true. Your dream takes place only in your mind/brain. All other people in your dreams are just constructs of your mind, they are NOT separate from you. They cannot harm you. The worst thing that can happen in a dream, lucid or regular, is you wake up.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

RedBlack

Postby RedBlack » 18 Jan 2017 16:08

LearningToDream wrote:I was casually reading the forums to get some more information on Lucid dreaming and I came across something random saying People in suits can come into your dream and "Kill you in real life" if they kill you in a dream... Is this true?

Now idk whether to try or give up.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Don't worry, NO ONE CAN kill YOU, that's just FAKE, if it will be real, will be when Trump is going to be smart...

LearningToDream

Postby LearningToDream » 18 Jan 2017 21:46

Okay. Thank you for telling me the truth. Now I can go back to trying to lucid dream :D :D :D Thanks guys!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”