Hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Gormo

Hello

Postby Gormo » 18 Jan 2017 21:47

Hello. I'm not sure how to do these, so here goes.

I used to have quite a few lucid dreams. I'm not sure if that is something that happens more often as a child/adolescent, but I still have the occasional vivid dream where I can remember many details.

I find dreams in general very interesting, and hope perhaps one day it will be possible to record them, that is render the data via computer... um... somehow. I guess what I'm saying is that I think that this sounds rather far fetched, but perhaps an interesting idea for a science fiction movie.

I believe there are a potential plethora of discoveries to be made in the way our brains function if we had the means to do so... I mean I figure it would be a window into a world we know almost nothing about, the literal intimate inner workings of our brain, after all we forget almost everything about out dreams.

However I think this is rather pie in the sky thinking, for the time being, at least as far as I know.

Radley.Whipps

Re: Hello

Postby Radley.Whipps » 21 Jan 2017 06:26

Hey! I'm new here too, so I won't judge!
Dreams are a bit of an obsession of mine, or at least the science behind them.
Nice to meet you!

Sean Jacobs

Re: Hello

Postby Sean Jacobs » 23 Jan 2017 16:07

Welcome Gormo and Radley.Whipps.

Gormo: As we develop more technology it may be possible to record people's dreams. They are simply electrical impulses. That would be very interesting. If you had many LDs as a child that should help you to achieve lucidity more easily as an adult. You are already experienced.

I hope both or you have great success LDing.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”