Can i get some answer?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Nozaki

Can i get some answer?

Postby Nozaki » 29 Jan 2017 05:18

I recently got my first "Lucid dream" after 19 days practicing RC and ADA habit, but because its the first time, it end prematurely, although i've tried to calm & focus, but when i realized im dreaming then reality checking my mosaic hands, my eyes start to be blurred, and when i rub my hands, i constantly awake, or actually got a false awakening. this is what i want to ask, in the beginning of false awakening, im not doing RC, indeed i tried to summon my friend to coming, but nobody coming. i want my friend come in that scene just in my feeling, not screaming. so, how do you usually do when you want something or somebody appear? is it screaming our desire is necessary to make the thing appear?
Enjoy for what you wish for, cause you'll get it - LD Realm

BrianTheLucid

Re: Can i get some answer?

Postby BrianTheLucid » 29 Jan 2017 14:45

Well I usually whisper to the being that makes the things come true to in a concealed manner, like when I'm currently in so place up I ordered up, I whisper in my hand to add things to it, and it usually works for me, it might or might not work for you.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”