Can I get answers to my questions please?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
BrianTheLucid

Can I get answers to my questions please?

Postby BrianTheLucid » 29 Jan 2017 14:42

So, uh, it was all black for a second, I was sleeping, I told myself, I'm dreaming. And somehow, this game version start menu of a lucid dream appears. I choose start, it tells me to put my hands together and confirm I'm dreaming in a relaxed manner, then he tells me this will go on for about a month. All of that finishes, I am asked what first do you want to do. And it goes on and on and on with me ordering what my dream looks like until I wake up, seeing people I admire, living the great business life, all of that. Two questions, was this a lucid dream, and will it go on if I just blurt out I'm dreaming, but in a relaxed manner like it said when I first started? And please note this was around 5-8 A.M that it worked. Please reply, if you know my situation.

Sean Jacobs

Re: Can I get answers to my questions please?

Postby Sean Jacobs » 31 Jan 2017 17:54

BrianTheLucid wrote:So, uh, it was all black for a second, I was sleeping, I told myself, I'm dreaming. And somehow, this game version start menu of a lucid dream appears. I choose start, it tells me to put my hands together and confirm I'm dreaming in a relaxed manner, then he tells me this will go on for about a month. All of that finishes, I am asked what first do you want to do. And it goes on and on and on with me ordering what my dream looks like until I wake up, seeing people I admire, living the great business life, all of that. Two questions, was this a lucid dream, and will it go on if I just blurt out I'm dreaming, but in a relaxed manner like it said when I first started? And please note this was around 5-8 A.M that it worked. Please reply, if you know my situation.

Hello BrianTheLucid. It sounds like you achieved a brief low level of lucidity, but then lost lucidity and began to follow the the theme of the dream as if it were reality. This is pretty common.
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." ~ Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”